Chapter 11: Familiars Part 2

"When you choose an action, you choose the consequences of that action. When you desire a consequence you had damned well better take the action that would create it."

-Lois McMaster Bujold

Btw, I rewrote this all on my phone and my fat fingers keep pressing the wrong thing so sorry if something seems horribly misspelled or doesn't make much sense.

==Chapter Start==

Hey guys, I'm angry right now. As you remember, last chapter Rias and Sona are competing for the familiars.

I'm just cheering for Sona right now. I mean either way, I get to go, so I'm just going for the girl I love so much, besides Kuroka, that is.

Speaking of, she, Papyrus, and Le Fay are holding me down from harming any of the boys.

Except for Kiba, he's just being himself somewhere.

But still, since they were both playing tennis, that meant movement. And movement means physics. Their tits follow this law, and all the boys can confirm since they're staring at them like the pervs they are.

I want to kill them since they're making videos, pictures, and cheer anytime one of them gets a pantie shot.

And since one of them is my future wife...

...yeah, I better be held back before I end up hurting someone.

It doesn't help that Issei is checking them out as well and won't stop talking about their jiggle physics. At least he isn't checking out Sona, cause then we'd really have problems.

Sans: "Issei, can you please shut the fuck up about boobs and ass for five minutes? I'm pissed off by the guys here, and I do not need your weird comments right now.

Issei: "Oh, sorry dude. I'll shut up if it bothers you that much."

Sans: "Thank you. I'm pretty pissed at the dudes right now, so I was ready to crack on you like an egg. Plus, Rias told me not to scar you mentally anymore."

Koneko: "Please, I'm begging you, do it."

Sans: "Can't, don't want to get on her bad side. Last time I did, Venelana punished me for making her cry despite her being an ass at the time."

Time Skip

(Brought to you by Ink
writing more fanfics)

Right now, I'm holding two broken rackets.

How, you ask, dear readers?

Can you not break the fourth wall, for five minutes?!

You know what, fuck you, SAAAAAAANNNS DAAA-

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

...

NOW BACK TO THE FANFIC
okay, but who are you?!

Shut up and do your job

Flashback