Chapter 9: Wedding Crash

"An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind." 

-Mahatma Gandhi

==Chapter Start==

Welp, they lost.

I don't even know how they lost.

I mean, they had Issei's soul magic. And he was attacking the soul, so it should've been a way to hard counter Riser's regeneration since he wouldn't be able to regenerate from it.

I guess Issei just sucks. Though I got to say, he did pretty good for someone getting used to bravery magic. Especially with that giant glove he made.

But in the end, it just wasn't enough. Akeno wasn't careful and got blasted out of the march. Koneko was almost taken out near the start, but it went downhill after fighting Riser.

Kiba was doing good. He was certainly faster, and his swings were better, but again, Riser was just too overwhelming.

Asia was also doing her job well as a healer, especially with Koneko seeing as she was almost out of it. At least she wasn't harmed. Too badly, at least.

And Rias, she gave up after Riser held Issei as a hostage. What a scummy person. Riser, I mean. And Rias...

Nah, she's an asshole too.

Welp, Rias has to go marry Riser now. Now, I would be okay with this, but seeing as my justice and integrity are not letting me do this, I'm gonna have to stop this whole thing from continuing, or else I'm gonna feel like a piece of shit more than I already do.

Besides, I can't have precious Asia get touched by that Kirkland Brand Fried Chicken.

Welp, it's like I like to say. Karma comes to collect its debt, and right now, karma's going to be a bitch.

Grayfia: "So Sans, are you going to be helping Rias?"

Sans: "Why not? She saved me once, I'm just returning the favor. Besides, Asia is there too, and I can't have Riser lay his hands on my precious little sister."

Grayfia: "Sister?"

Sans: "She feels like a little sister."

Grayfia: "Ah. But back on the topic, would you not save Rias if it weren't for her saving you and your brother when you were both younger?"

Sans: "After what she did, probably not, but you know I have morals, so I probably wouldn't let it happen either way."

Grayfia: "And what did she do for you to consider not saving her?"

Sans: "Grayfia, have you ever heard of...Among Us?"

Grayfia: "I've heard Millicas talk about it once with Rias this summer. He keeps saying "sus" whenever he sees a vent, and I can't wrap my head around why he would."

Sans: "So, uh, cool I guess. Anyway, it's a game about backstabbing or being the one backstabbed. Just think about it like that, but with Rias and the peerage backstabbing me. And I mean it in a literal and metaphorical sense."

Grayfia: "She did what now?"

Uh, should I find safety or something?

Sans: "You know, I don't blame ya for bein' mad at her, but ya think you can keep this under the wraps for a while, at least until things calm down? Don't wanna get into weird legal work while in the middle of the wedding. Too lazy to fill out all th paperwork."

Grayfia: "I..." She looked at him and took a deep breathe as she calmed down. "I respect your wishes then, Sans. This is not end of discussion however. She will have to face some kind of punishment. I suppose marrying Riser is enough punishment for now."