AU - ALFJM4TXAX

AU - Check

AU Class: Classic Pacifist Timeline Branch Off

AU Location: Undertale DXD - Positive Multiverse

FUN Value: 39

Timeline Number: 4829583

==Chapter Start==

Sans and Rias are married. They have been ever since she proposed to him. They have been married as kids, and we're currently going to Kuoh High School to graduate. But there was something...unique about the nature of their relationship.

There was no love in it.

Rias had married him to get free from Riser, but there was no love between them. Sans understood why she did it though. Riser was an abuser, and he couldn't wait to finally dunk his ass one day.

The only problem was...well...

Sans loved her. He loved her so much, that it hurt when she ignores him when he tries to talk to her. She would just ignore him, or pretend he wasn't there.

Papyrus has tried to cheer him up, but he can only do so much for him. Sans has tried everything.

Getting her small gifts.

Cooking food.

Trying to be more presentable to not embarrass her...

But it never worked out. She just...distanced herself from him and focused on everything but him...

It was painful, and it was starting to wear him out. He liked that he's improved more for her, but what was the point if she was just going to ignore him?

It was just...sad.

-----

Sans: "Rias, got your favorite snacks."

Rias didn't even turn back as Sans held up a bag with some snacks in it.

Rias: "Hmm..."

Sans sighed a little as the only thing she did was continue to read the book she had in her hand. He put the bags down and started to take out the ingredients he was going to use to make dinner.

He didn't know what he wanted to make today, mostly because he knew it wasn't much use if Rias wasn't going to eat with him.

Sans: 'Married for 6 years, and yet, not even some thanks...why do I even continue to do this?' He looked at his phone and saw that it was starting to near 5 pm. 'Right, Akeno asked me over to help her with some homework. I should finish up dinner since I'm pretty sure she wanted to go to that new cafe that opened up near her house. I better start cooking now if I want to make it in time.'

Sans quickly cooked something up for Rias since he wasn't going to eat at home. He decided to rush it a little, making a nice burger for her just how she likes it. Toasted bun, a little bit of mayo, a beautiful hamburger, medium rare while making sure it was internally at least 160 degrees for her to not get a chance of sickness from it, lettuce, tomatoes, a good cheese, and some ketchup on it. Once he finished, he teleported upstairs and started to get ready, taking out clothes and freshening up.