Issei Hyoudou BIO

Before this starts, big thanks to BotObject, you sexy, insane bastard who made a 4-page document for Issei's bio.

Appearance:

Apparently, this computer must hate Issei since it won't let me add his picture.

Note: I fixed it. Imagine this, though a tiny bit taller and with a better physic.

Personality:

Issei is still very much a pervert, but compared to other versions of him, he's pretty tame. Because his soul has the trait of Bravery, he isn't worried about having his reputation ruined for his perversion. Deep down, he is a very kind soul, a loyal and passionate friend one can have. He also believes in Gender Equality, so he isn't afraid to beat the hair-gripping shit out of a woman if he has to. Not like he can be afraid thanks to his bravery soul.

Despite all of this, he only fears that he will let down the people around him and disappoint them to the point of driving them away.

Likes: Women, boobs, ass, personality, dirty magazines, hentai, vanilla doujins, though he can be daring. Anime, video games, his parents, and friends. He also likes Sans as a friend of his as Sans isn't afraid to help Issei try to be better around others, though he fears for his life when he's pissed. Other than that, he also likes the ORC.

Dislikes: Raynare, the fucking bi- woman. Mhm, woman. NTR, Riser, arrogant assholes, psychopaths, seeing a friend of his cry.

Powers (Base):

Devil-Dragon Attributes: Thanks to being reincarnated, he has all the common powers a devil has, such as stronger physic, demonic powers, flight, along with having promotions and dragon-related powers thanks to the Boosted Gear. For some reason, his normal magic is super fucking low, like, less than a devil baby.

Demonic Power: Issei has access to all powers and abilities that a Devil has, but because he's so shitty at being a reincarnated devil, he can't even cast a spell by himself, or even with the Boosted Gear.

Dress Break: His personal favorite move, being able to destroy the clothes of any person he touches. He forces magic into the clothes, and with a snap, stripes them naked. The amount of harassment cases he has because of this move is incredibly high though.

Powers (Bravery Soul Activated):

Magic Blasts: As a soul of Bravery, Issei can create fist-shaped projectiles that have the option to explode on contact or simply act as a punch with range. This can be used for a variety of things, but Issei, being the anime nerd he is, decided to go the Luffy route.

Bravery Gloves: Because of Bravery, Issei is able to form a pair of boxing gloves that increase his physical strength beyond what he can do normally, even with boosts. Along with increasing his health, it also increases his speed, durability, stamina, and other combat-based factors such as reaction time and focus.