Chapter 15: Hunger Pains

"Ashes the ashes, dust to dust, you will burn with the rest of us."

-Dust, probably

==Chapter Start==

Nighttime

Sans: "You guys really know how to rip through someone's wallet, huh?"

Xenovia: "Sorry for this. But maybe we would have enough money if someone didn't waste it all to buy some sketchy picture of some random priest!"

Oh, yeah, that sounds like something Irina would do alright.

Irina: "H-Hey, I'll have you know, that priest is a very good man?"

Sans: "What priest was it then?"

She's been quiet for over five seconds, she's lying then. What a naughty little Christian girl.

Irina: "S-Saint Peter...?"

Yup, definitely lying.

Sans: "Can you tell me why we're at the church right now though? Wouldn't it be better to be back at my house seeing as I am taking care of you guys?"

Xenovia: "We're getting our stuff before we go back to your home so that it may act as a headquarters."

Sans: "Right."

I'm bored. What should I do...?

Eh, might as well take this time to take a nap.

*BZZZ*

Or maybe not. Bet it's Paps that's calling.

Sans: "Yello?"

Papyrus: "Brother, where are you?! I've been waiting for you to come back for three hours now and it's starting to get dark!"

Sans: "Is Kuroka making you say that?"

Papyrus: "Indeed, she is very well threatening to destroy my spaghetti supply since you didn't pick up when she called."

Sans: "Yup, sounds like Kuroka to take someone I love hostage so she can get cuddles faster. Tell her I'm bringing a few guests over. I think you'll like who I'm bringing."

Papyrus: "Very well brother. I must go and prepare the most delicious plate of extra special normal spaghetti for our guests to eat when they arrive! Nyehehehe!"

Sans: "Right bro, love you."

Papyrus: "Love you too, brother!"

My bro's the best bro any bro could ever have. So kind, so naive. I wish I was like Swap. He's me, but more like Papyrus, and I envy that sometimes.

Irina: "Sans~ We're done packing up and showering now. Think you can do that cool teleportation trick again?"

Sans: "Heh, yeah, just make sure to follow me. I know a shortcut."

Alright, just out this door, break space and time because I'm too lazy to walk all the way, and....done.

Xenovia: "How did you do that?"

Sans: "I just know some really good shortcuts."

I gave her a small wink and she just rolled her eyes. Okay, tough crowd, tough lady.

*knock knock*

Sans: "Hey bro, how's it going?"

Papyrus: "Sans, who did you bring?"