AT - 886HNNHYND

AU: ??? DXD

Timeline: ???

==Chapter Start==

Rias looked out at the window of the Gremory Family Mansion, sighing as she fiddled with her teddy bear.

Rias: 'I don't wanna get married to the weird guy.'

At 8 years old, Rias had been told who her fiance was. She had met him today, a teenager, arrogant and ugly, at least in her eyes. She didn't like it. Ever since she read those romantic books, she yearned for her true love, someone she liked, not some ugly blond prince who was way older than her.

Rias: 'I don't like this!' She threw her teddy bear to her bed. "Why can't I just have something nice for once? It's almost like every time I feel like something good is happening to me, there's someone that tries to ruin it."

She went to the balcony and felt the chilly air blow gently against her, blowing her crimson hair as she gave another sigh.

Rias: "If there's anything or anyone that can hear me...please help me. I don't want to be in this stupid marriage with that old guy. So please...save me..."

With that, she watched a light pass by the underworld's sky as she solemnly went back to where her bed was, unaware of the being that Rias managed to get the attention of.

==Dreamscape==

Rias walked around as she looked at the white void she was in. She didn't know what was happening, or why she felt she should be afraid, but she carefully went around, trying to see where she was.

Rias: "Hello? I-Is anywhere there?"

???: "Oh, what do we have here?" Rias tried to look around, hearing the voice as she started to shake. "Why so scared, Rias Gremory?"

Rias: "Y-You know my name?"

???: "Oh little Rias, so many know about you, so why question the knowledge of one single being?"

Rias gulped, looking around again in the white void as she saw nothing. She could feel their presence, but couldn't see them. She felt...fear.

???: "Scared?"

Rias: "Y-Yeah..."

???: "Would you like it if I showed myself?"

Rias: "Y-Yes."

Rias watched as a portal opened up. What she saw was...unexpected.

Rias: "Woah

Rias: "Woah..."

Error 404: "What's wrong?"

Rias: "You look cool."