Chapter 10: Familiars Part 1

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle."

-Sun Tzu

(I know the familiar arc was before Riser (at least I think so), but I wanted to add it now since it will help lead up to the Kokabiel arc.)

==Chapter Start==

One Week Later

So, a week had passed since the events of the last chapter, when I got all hot and sexy for the ladies of the wedding. Ravel visited me, and it was pretty cool.

I got to show her around, got her some good food, help her make a few friends, all the basic things that make life good. Of course, I couldn't just not prank her. I mean, it's me. It's Sans, how could I not prank her?

So you know, that was pretty fun. I went on a date with Sona, kissed her a bit, made her feel all pretty and nice. I love that woman. It's nice to know someone else that understands complex sciences.

Other than that, being at the ORC is...tolerable I guess. We don't get along mostly because of me, but I could care less, really. It's more like having a fresh start. Acting as if we're strangers. 

They apologize constantly, and it's starting to get annoying now.

Also, Asia, from what I've seen, is too kind for her own good. So now, I'm basically her older brother. You know, keeping her safe from the perverts of the school. I saw a few dudes try to hypnotize her like in those doujins.

Right now, they're in the hospital. No one knows how they got there. Oh well, life goes on I guess.

Also, Koneko tries to sleep on me randomly. I swear, she's like a mini version of her sister when it comes to certain things. Don't get why she tries, but I feel like it has to do with the temporary truce we have.

Also. I've been getting...friendlier with Issei.

You know, when he isn't blabbing about which type of lingerie is the sexiest, he's actually a pretty chill dude. just wish he stopped talking about tits though. Like, come on dude, I'm enjoying my ketchup.

So yeah, things are going...better than before. Less stress for me, so I'm not complaining. Just wish Akeno stopped making suggestive signs to me. Gets Issei all riled up and then he starts blabbing about me stealing his harem.

Like, okay dick boy, why don't you start with actually getting some bitches?

Sometimes it makes me want to drive a bone right into where the sun don't shine just so that he gets flashbacks.

Fuck it, next time he speaks about why boobs are better than ass, he's dead.

Rias: Issei sighed as he was about to go out. Before he could, Rias called out to him. "Alright Issei, your days of passing out fliers are over!"

Issei is looking pale. Guess he thinks that he's going to get kicked out.

Heh, first time?

Rias: "Today, we'll be getting familiars for both you and Asia and Sans if he wants."

A familiar ey? I mean, why not? I was too lazy before, but since I'm just an energetic slacker, why not? Could be fun.

Besides, it would help me get away from Rocky. He's been acting like a bitch lately because I made him switch from normal sprinkles to sugar-free ones. What can I say, he's starting to gain some weight.