Chapter 6: Kirkland Brand KFC

"There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance."

-John C. Maxwell

==Chapter Start==

==Time Skip to Nighttime==

Man, I am pooped. Just finished off some strays that got a bit too close to the house, so I'm ready to hit the hay.

Kuroka said she needed to take a shower, so now I'm just waiting for her to finish so that we can get back to cuddling.

Hmmm... I'll take a small nap while I wait.

...

Wait, why's there a- fuck why is it so bright?!

Wait, that's a teleportation circle. Specifically for Rias...

Hold up.

SHE'S NAKED

N A K E D

Oh hell nah!

Wait, what am I doing?! Look away!

Sans: He covered his eyes. "Rias?! Why are you in my room and naked?!"

Rias: She went towards the bed. "Sans, I need you to take me."

Sans: His brain had to reboot. "What?"

Rias: "Once they find out I'm no longer a virgin pure, they'll undo the contract and I'll be set free. Now just stay there and I'll help. This is my first time so you're gonna have to lead."

Rias tried to get to me, so I quickly made her soul blue and made her stay where she was.

Why the hell does she want to sleep with me?!

I haven't even done it with anyone else, not even Kuroka, so why does she think she can just barge in here and do it?!

Sans: "Stay right there. Look here, Rias. You're a...fuck it, I'm not beating around the bush. You're an ass. A huge ass. I mean, I have a girlfriend and a fiancee. Plus, why do you think I would agree in the first place?"

I could feel her try to resist the blue magic as she tried to get closer to me.

She was starting to get desperate, and for the wrong reasons.

Rias: "Please Sans, I need you to do it! I-It needs to be you! I c-can't marry him!"

And now she's crying. What do I do in this very awkward situation?

She won't stop crying, and I don't want to risk getting forced on... so...

Man, do I really need to play therapist? Oh well.

Sans: "Rias, what the hell is up with you lately?"

Rias: She looked at him, continuing to cry, but paying attention. "H-Huh?"

Sans: "You've been acting off for a while now. So lay it on me. What was the stupid reason for killing me? And why the hell do you think I'm fine to sleep with?"

*sigh* As much as I want to be petty, I'm too lazy to hold a grudge for so long.

Plus, she's getting annoying.

But still, that expression on her face. She's desperate, really desperate.

I've never seen her look so...