Chapter 2: Return to Kuoh

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

==Chapter Start==

==Sans' POV==

Yo guys. So, how's it been? Been a long time before I decided to think to myself since I've I was busy nearly dying all the time.

Okay, but it's been....about a year? Maybe a bit more. But we met two people. Names are Kuroka and Le Fay. They were pretty cool. Le Fay and my brother are dating since they're pretty similar.

And... Well, I'm dating Kuroka. As much as she is horny, she's pretty loving. Plus, she's lazy too, so we usually just spend the day cuddling until Le Fay and Papyrus force us up.

(Similar to how it was before, Kuroka never killed her master, but someone else did. This meant that they were taken in by the Gremory family, but Kuroka left of to do something, leaving Koneko as a child for particular reasons. There's no bad blood between them, but there's no good blood either)

We met these two one day when me and Paps were training. They said they wanted to learn under us, so we agreed, but soon realized we couldn't teach them anything.

They were fine with it and instead decided to all train with us anyway. Something about both having some spirit trip to figure themselves out or somethin' like that. Kuroka's senjitsu is just perfect to relax me after training. Helps with any aches.

Like, seriously, day one, Paps was killing me with that 3-mile run.

Oh, there was also this whole thing with other me's which I guess is pretty cool but, you know, having an existential crisis can only be so cool.

But back to the subject. Paps and I trained. I helped him use his magic a bit better, seeing as he was already pretty good, and he helped me train physically.

And now, I have abs.

I have muscles baby. With these bad boys, my harem protagonist skill just doubled in strength.

That isn't good, but it's something.

Anyway, besides just getting our physical bodies stronger, our magic also got stronger. We came up with patterns, different types of attack functions, yadda yadda yadda, the whole shebang.

I just think we're op at this point.

If I were to eyeball it, I would say we could take care of some of the high-class devils from the Underworld. 

But if I'm being honest here. I'm bone tired. I mean, having your reality basically shattered and then replaced with a whole new one can do shit to someone.

But hey, it wasn't all bad. I met an edgy me and Paps, and I must say, we look good as my chemical romance e-boy assholes.

But other than that...we've been off the radar this whole time. Fun.

But really, the only other contact we had 'sides the girls were with the other me's and Papyrus. So...yeah.

Sans: "Paps, everyone has everything they need?"

Papyrus: "Of course, brother. In fact, we were waiting for you to snap out of whatever you were doing."

Sans: "Oh. Sorry, bro. Now come on, we have a house to get back to."