WayV OT7- Sleepovers

gєηяє: уαη∂єяє

Skip to Monday~

Jungwoo's Point of View

"Wow, it's oddly weird today... Haechan and his friends aren't here..." I said as we entered the classroom, only to see the seven new students, Jaehyun, Taeil, Yuta and Johnny. We went to the back part of the classroom and sat down.

"GUYS! We have horrible news!" Wendy shouted to the class, which made all the attention to her. She went inside of the classroom, with a sad face.

"Haechan and his friends... Were found dead near the bookstore!" Wendy said as everyone was in shocked. I was shocked. How did they die? It was so sudden! I looked at Y/N and saw that he was sad. He feels bad for them. I know, they're Y/N's bullies, but they are human too. They don't deserve to die.

"When did they die?!" Yuta asked as our adviser went inside.

"You all now know that we lost seven very important people. The principal said that all classes are suspended until the investigation is finished. Class dismissed." The teacher said as she and Wendy went back outside.

"Y/N, let's go to my home." I said as he nodded. We grabbed our bag and went outside the classroom.

"They didn't deserve to die. They're my bullies, I know, but they don't deserve to be killed just because of bullying. I feel bad for their families..." Y/N said as we continued to walk outside the house.

We were about to exit the school when we heard a shout from behind. We looked back and saw the seven new students running towards us.

"Can we go with you? Our house is near yours." Lucas said as we both nodded. We started to walk towards our house.

"Hey Jungwoo, can we have a sleepover at your house?" Yangyang said as I think about it. They aren't my closest friend. But, as they say, the more the merrier.

"Sure... Just bring your pajamas and blankets since my room is small." I said as they all nodded. We continued to walk until we reached our house. The seven guys waved goodbye as they entered their house.

"So, another sleepover... I'll come later." Y/N said as he smiled and went inside their house. I smiled back and went inside my house.

Winwin's Point of View

"I want to kill Jungwoo." Yangyang said as we dressed up in our pajamas. It was already night time, which is very fast. I brought my kangaroo plushie with me, since I can't sleep without it. Kun and Ten brought two pitchers of iced tea, red tea, blue lemonade and four seasons. Yeah, we tend to bring quite alot of stuff to sleepovers.

"Yangyang, do not jump into that just yet. We'll kill him soon. Today isn't the time. It's time for us to get closer to Y/N, our babyboy." Lucas said as Yangyang pouted. He's in a killing mood.

"Well, we could always kill after the sleepover. School's suspended." Xiaojun said as we walked towards Jungwoo's house. We made a stop at Y/N's house and saw that he was still there. We knocked on the door three times and waited for him to come out.

"Hey! Can you help me?" Y/N said as we nodded hastily. Y/N went back inside and grabbed his video games. Hendery and I grabbed the video games. Y/N went out the house, turned off the lights and closed the door.

We made our way towards Jungwoo's house. Y/N went up the door and knocked on it. After five knocks, Jungwoo opened the door. We all went inside and saw his parents. We went upstairs towards his bedroom. We made ourselves comfortable inside the bedroom. Jungwoo's mother and father went inside and placed a tray full of food.

"What shall we do tonight?"

A sneak peek in my book 'Love Talk'. It'll probably be released in May or smthn. This book will be in my second account. If you guys don't know my second account, it's MemeJaeDrumsDowoon. Stay safe and have a good day/afternoon/night to all of my lovely Yeeters and Aussieboos!