Stray Kids Jeongin- Sweet But Psycho

gєияє: уαи∂єяє

"I'm home!" Jeongin shouted through the door then went inside. He saw that Seungmin's laying on the floor while his medications on his hand. How cute. Jeongin chuckled darkly as he picked up Seungmin's medications and threw it directly at the fireplace that's currently on. He carried Seungmin up to Jeongin's own room slowly since Seungmin's heavy. They reached the bedroom as Seungmin woke up.

"J-Jeongin? You're home a-already?" Seungmin asked as he rubbed his eyes. He saw that Jeongin's holding one of his DAY6 Album. He laughed evilly at Seungmin. His eyes changed from stars to nothing in them. He then stared at Seungmin as Seungmin's body doesn't have the power to move and his mind gone blank.

Timeu Skippeu!

"Minnie? Minnie?" Jeongin asked innocently as Seungmin opened his eyes. Jeongin smirked. He saw that Seungmin's eyes changed color, from brown to red. His plan worked. He mind-controlled Seungmin.

"Innie, why did you have to make it hard? I'm already evil!" Seungmin said in an evil voice. Jeongin smiled. His alarm on his phone buzzed. I have an alarm today afternoon?, Jeongin thought. He looked at his phone and it shown a notification saying that Y/N's birthday today. Jeongin was shocked. How can he forget the birthday of his love? Him and Seungmin went outside and towards the mall to buy her a gift. They arrived as Jeongin went to the plushie store. Seungmin picked the perfect plushie for Y/N. It's super cute! I agree of Seungmin's choice.

"Yah, Author. Stop breaking the fourth wall!" Jeongin shouted at me. I said sorry to him and continued writing his story. Yes, Jeongin is the main character here. Can't you see the title itself? I sighed and continued with the story. Seungmin bought the plushie he got. It's a cute panda one. They bought it and went to the clothes store, the most expensive one.

Both Seungmin and Jeongin searched the entire clothes store. After what seemed like a century, both of them found the perfect clothes to give. They picked three and bought it. Yes, they're super rich. They can afford Gucci. They went to the cashier and bought it. Satisfied, they went towards Y/N's house

Jeongin and Seungmin knocked on Y/N's door. After the fifth time, Y/N didn't answer. Jeongin got worried so he called Y/N to see if she's okay. The call ended quick since Jeongin ended the call. He was angry. No, he's furious. Y/N told him that she's out with two guys, namely one of them Jisung. Seungmin grabbed Jeongin's hands as they went back to Jeongin's house.

"Don't worry, Jeongin. You'll be hers again." Seungmin said in an evil voice as the basically ran towards his house. Now, let's go to where Y/N is. She is currently out with Jisung and a friend of Jisung. Here's the story on how did Y/N went out with them. Y/N is currently streaming the new music video of ITZY, which is Wannabe (Stream 'Wannabe'). Then, she got a call from Jisung saying that if they can go out. How did Jisung got Y/N's number, you ask? Well, when Y/N's in the clinic, she gave Jisung her number just incase her condition got worse and he'll need to inform her parents. Y/N quickly agreed as she dressed up into a cute outfit. Y/N went out and met Jisung at the city center.

"Hi, Y/N! This is Woojin my friend. Woojin, meet Y/N." Jisung said as Y/N and Woojin shook their hands. Something sparked inside of both Y/N and Woojin. A flame started inside them. Well, if it isn't love at first sight! Woojin broke the handshake as both of them retreated their hand and started blushing. Jisung just sighed as he took both of their hands and started going to the famous cafe where Y/N's favorite book, Number One, took place. Wow, I'm such a great author! I promote my books on others. They went inside and saw they it was jam packed. They tried to find a seat until one couple exited. Bingo! They immediately sat there as Woojin took both Y/N and Jisung's order. A gentleman! I like it.

"Author, are you gay for Woojin?" Y/N asked as everyone, yes including me, was shocked that she broke the fourth wall.

"Y/N! Don't break the fourth wall!" Woojin said as Jisung immediately put his hand on Y/N's hand. Then, he apologized to me, which I instantly forgave.

"Seungmin~ah! Can you buy me some ramen at the city center?" Jeongin asked with a pout. Seungmin smiled and nodded. He grabbed an umbrella, since the news said there's a chance of raining, and money of course. He went out and starting going to the city center. An hour later, Seungmin arrived in the very busy city center. Seungmin sighed as he went through the crowd. He arrived at the ramen store and ordered two ramen, a box of sushi and red tea. While waiting, he saw Y/N with two guys. He snapped a picture of it and immediately sent it to Jeongin. Jeongin received this and was very furious about it. How can his babygirl hang out with some ugly dudes? Seungmin received his order and immediately went back home. He arrived to see Jeongin crashing his whole house. Jeongin saw that Seungmin arrived. He turned off a hologram and started helping him.

"Tell me, Seungmin. Is the picture you sent to me true?" Jeongin asked as Seungmin nodded. He knew it. How can his friend ever lie to him? He grabbed his ramen and red tea, which he didn't ask for but Seungmin bought it anyways, and started digging into it. Seungmin also started eating his ramen. While Seungmin is eating, Jeongin excused himself to the bathroom. When Seungmin ate one of the sushi, the mind-control effect that Jeongin did somehow wore off.

"W-Where am I-I?" Seungmin asked as he was shocked. He can normally see again! Vision when he was mind-control you ask? Well, his vision was all red. Jeongin made it that the mind-control will last forever, but he was so wrong. Jeongin went back and saw that Seungmin's nowhere to be seen. Jeongin sighed as he went to his bedroom and grabbed his gun. He about to shoot Seungmin now! He first went to the dining area and saw that Seungmin's food is barely touched. Only a sushi and some ramen were eaten. Jeongin then went to his bedroom and searched, but no Seungmin found. He went outside to the backyard and saw Seungmin running.

"Bulls-eye." Jeongin said while he targets his gun towards Seungmin's head. He smirked before shooting Seungmin. He triggers his gun and saw that it went through. He smiled as he went backyard to burn the weapon. Of course he isn't that stupid to kill someone and leave the weapon lying. He went to the gun shop he bought his gun and first went to the camera room. He killed the person in there and pressed a button that made the whole shop closed. He next went to the cashier as he killed him. Now, no more evidence pointing towards him. He saw the log book while he was about to leave. He got it and went back home to burn the knife and the log book. The people that witnessed Seungmin's murder? They didn't heard it since it was in Jeongin's backyard. Nothing is actually heard there. He made the whole backyard soundproof.

This is a chapter of the book I published then unpublished, Willow Wood. Idk why I unpublished it, maybe for editing but I'll soon publish it. Also, I'm sorry if I didn't publish a chapter! We have internet and it's very slow since it is not inside our house! Also, might probably will stop the chapters I create since I'm running out of Ideas...