(∂ємσηѕ) SB19 OT5- Burning Like Fire

gєηяє: уαη∂єяє

"Stell, what are we going to do? Y/N isn't listening to us!" Ken said as Stell just sighed. Y/N has been drinking beer for the past two hours. They tried to make Y/N calm down, but it isn't working. She's trying to escape Sejun and Justin. Y/N tried to go to the middle of the road just to dance. Thankfully, the two boys stopped her. Y/N just puked at the side while Josh pats her back. Stell and Ken went to where Y/N is and held her. They disappeared and went down to hell, where they all live. In other words, in Stell's house. The boy made his own house hell by painting it red, setting stuff on fire and killing people and leaving their bodies inside their house. They carried Y/N all the way to the house. They placed Y/N in her room as all of them kissed her forehead.

The Next Day. MONDAY, 9:09 am

Y/N woke up with a huge headache. She made her way downstairs carefully. At the exact time, the five boys went inside, all bloody. Their devil horns are shown as they dragged a body to their kitchen.

"Oh, Y/N! You're awake now! I can now have my cuddles!" Ken and Josh said as he left the four to carry the body and went to Y/N, which is trembling in fear. She never saw the five boys kill someone. She ran back to her room, locked it and lied down on her bed with her blanket on top of her. They keep on knocking until they just sighed.

"She saw us killed the boy... We've been compromised..." Josh said as the two just went inside and sat down beside Y/N. They started cuddling Y/N, which is getting terrified even though she's inside the blanket. The two boys continued to cuddle until Sejun called them for lunch. The two boys kissed Y/N through the blanket and went downstairs. Y/N sighed in relief as she removed her blanket. Then, she felt a hand holding her throat. Stell smirked as he went towards Y/N.

"Sweetie, let's eat now... You don't want to be hungry right?" Stell said in a scary voice, making Y/N shiver in fear. She followed Stell towards the kitchen and sat down beside Stell. The latter smiled as Y/N looked down at the food. The food was human flesh. Y/N wanted to puke, but Stell looked at her sternly.

"DON'T YOU DARE PUKE." Stell said as Y/N just gulped and started eating. The four boys noticed Stell forcing Y/N, so the four boys went to the kitchen, grabbed some hotdogs and cooked it. They gave it to Y/N and the girl started eating it. Stell looked at the four guys as he turned into his demonic form.

"Stell, your forcing the girl to eat human flesh." Sejun said as he went towards Y/N and patted her back. The girl smiled as she continued to eat. Stell turned back into human form and just sighed. He continued feasting on his food while the others cleaned the kitchen and living room, since they were finished eating. When Y/N was done eating, she placed her plate inside the dishwasher and sat down in the living room where Sejun and Justin was cleaning the place. After the two boys finished cleaning, they sat down with Y/N. Sejun sat beside Y/N while Justin was at the girl's other side. Justin cuddled and kissed Y/N on the cheek, which Sejun noticed.

"Why did you kiss her, Justin?" Sejun asked sternly as Justin just rolled his eyes. Justin and Stell are the same. They are obsessed with Y/N.

"Why do you even care, Sejun. She's ours and I'll do anything I want to do with her." Justin said as he carried Y/N and went to her bedroom. Justin tied up Y/N to the bed while he lies down beside her.

"Y/N, don't worry. I'll protect you from all of those stupid boys." Justin said as he kissed Y/N's forehead and started humming. Y/N just cried while Justin sleeps beside her.

"H-Help me... P-P-Please..." Y/N said as she started crying.

This was inspired by mollyholmlund's oneshots about Sweden Culture. I decided to make like that but with Filipino Idols! There will be only two though...

Sa mga Filipino dyan, wala lang! Gusto ko lang kayo tawagin!
cOUgH cOuGH wonderuel and CutieHelix COuGh cOUgH
Maging ligtas kayong lahat!
(For Filipino readers)