The Boyz Jacob and Younghoon- Inseparable

gєияє: мυя∂єя

Since Younghoon and Y/N met each other in school, they've been loving each other. Well, someone's not happy with this. Jacob saw from the start what Younghoon is doing, and he doesn't like it. He just wants to kill that ugly creature, also named Y/N. She stole what was his, and she'll pay for it. Waiting for an opportunity, he saw Younghoon and Y/N going Jacob's way. When Y/N was right by the alley, Jacob casually walked then when they met, he stab her through the stomach with the five knives he brought. Five knives on one hand? He must be a magician. Younghoon saw his trick and smiled at him.

"Y/N! Oh no! What happened to you?!" Younghoon said as he called for help. Luckily, a doctor was passing by and saw them. She helped Y/N and called the ambulance. Five minutes later, the ambulance came with the police force. Younghoon was instructed to leave the scene of the crime. Younghoon left the crime scene and waited like a dog on what happened to Y/N. The policeman went towards him and said that Y/N didn't made it. Younghoon cried while Jacob comes back to comfort him.

"Younghoon, let's go to my house." Jacob said as Younghoon went with Jacob. While walking, Younghoon wiped his tears and started laughing maniacly.

w̷͕̐́̋̕͝e̸̡̢̺͉̯͋̓͐̈́̔͝͝ ̷̧̮͕̖̻͔̠̇͜ả̷̢̪̺̤̪͎̟̼̙̆͝ͅl̴̮̜̲͓̥̻̋̆͗̿͒̀̊̓̒̍w̵̼̥̯̒̽͠ȁ̷̹͑y̷̛̛̳͓͓͊̈́͒̒̂̂ş̷̛̙͈̬͓̟͉̽̏͑͋̔̃̒̾͜ ̴̲̲̪͓̩̮̻̺̈́́ͅw̴̳̬̝̝̺͌͑i̶̥̾͌͂͌͆̊̓͒͌n̷̺̝̮͒̔̊̋̓͊̈͝

"Jacob, did I do good?" Younghoon said as Jacob thought for a second. Younghoon pouted because of Jacob. The latter just laughed and nodded. They continued to walk back to Jacob's house.

They arrived at the house and Younghoon saw a girl inside. His blood boiled because on how Jacob cheated on him. How dare he do that to him?! Younghoon went up to the girl and stabbed her several times, releasing all his anger. Jacob saw this and was proud of Younghoon.

"Good job, Younghoon! I brought her here just so I can see you kill her." Jacob said as Younghoon pushed Jacob. It's just a test! Younghoon caught Jacob in his arms. The two went back outside and killed all of their neighbors so no one can separate the two. Jacob and Younghoon are inseparable.