Stray Kids Chan and Felix and The Boyz Kevin and New- They Always Survive

gєияє: мυя∂єя
вє¢αυѕє тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєα∂єя нєяє

"Chan, New where are you? We've been searching for you!" Kevin said while he searches their house. Then they heard running in Chan's room.

"You must be inside his room, then." Felix said as both of them went inside his room and saw New above Chan.

"Seems like you caught us." Chan said as she smiled, showing his cute dimples, while New laughs.

"Lunch's ready guys. If you want, you can't eat. We'll eat it all." Kevin said as he smirked and ran.

"YAH, MOON HYUNGSEO!" New said as everyone ran after him. The saw that Kevin is devouring all the food.

"At least give us a little food!" Chan said as he gave them equal food. They sat down and started eating. Neither the boys noticed the smirks of Felix and Kevin. The two that smirked knew that they are DREADING to kill the two.

"Sleep, Chan and New. Sleep well, or dreams might eat you." Felix said as he laughed like a maniac. Chan and New instantly fell asleep from the food they ate. Kevin and Felix smirked as they carried them to the basement, where they will torture them and eventually kill them. They waited for them to wake up.

"W-Where are w-we?" New said as he woke up from his sleep. He was immediately faced by Kevin.

"Hello, Chanhee. How are you>" Kevin said as New tried to break free from the tie, but can't. Then, Chan woke up.

"Felix?! What are you trying to do to us?" Chan asked while he also tried to escape, but suffered the same fate as New.

"We're here to make you guys suffer. Of course, we don't need pathetic people in our lives." Felix said as he laughed. Then, he untied the two. Chan and New ran towards the door, but can't because there is no door.

"How did you get in when there's no door?" New said as they looked for the door. Felix and Kevin just laughed loudly at their stupidity.

"Magic. Now, come here boys." Kevin said as they turned to them and ran towards them.

"Suffer. Like what you did to us." Felix said as the two put Chan and New inside metal cages and poured in water. Felix pressed a button that releases piranhas.

"G-Get u-us o-out!" Chan said as they were drowning and getting eaten by piranhas. Kevin and New are just enjoying, no, admiring the sight. They wanted to kill them, and their wish is granted.

"Die, pathetic humans." Kevin said as the both of them left the room. Smiles was seen on their faces.

"Now they're gone, our lives are now quiet. Those two are just wind that wants us to be blown away." Felix said as they went back to their murderous room. Why murderous? Because people died in that room. Blood was splattered everywhere and heads of the people they murdered are hanged on the walls.