WayV Hendery and WinWin- True Winners

gєияє: уαи∂єяє

On their way to the fan-sign, they saw a beautiful girl walking by the cafe. WinWin and Hendery looked at each other with the same thought. They want her. The two followed her to her house and saw that there are many boys inside. WinWin took a poster that is pasted on the wall and read it.

"Finding for a suitable boyfriend for L/N Y/N. Everyone that'll join will have to undergo elimination. Only one may win. P.S: Y/N didn't did this, her parents did." WinWin said as he said what is in the poster.

"So, only one can win? No. It must be the two of us that'll win." Hendery said as his fists form into balls. No one can steal Y/N. Only me and WinWin can. A woman in her fifties stood by the balcony and made everyone shiver, except for us and two other people

s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊ g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ, w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂h͚̖̜̍̃͐y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅr̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣs̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚

"Welcome everyone. We shall start today. Everyone who shivered when I entered can now leave." The mother said as almost everyone left. Only four people remained, with Hendery and WinWin in it. Y/N's mother came down and inspected all of the remaining boys. The lady saw that one of the two that survived had a motive on only her wealth, not her personality and looks. The boy ran towards the exit of the house, thus only leaving WinWin, Hendery and one other boy in the house.  The woman looked at Hendery and WinWin as she saw the obsession in our eyes. She backed off while Hendery got close to her mother and WinWin to the other boy. The two slayed the other boy and Y/N's mother, which made Y/N come down. She saw the two bloody figures going up to her. She ran, but tripped because of her untied shoelace.

"Darn it! Why does my shoelace have to be untied at this time?!" Y/N said as she quickly tied up her doll shoes. Unfortunately, the two bloody boys went to her and took her to her bedroom.

"Hello, sweetie. You're ours now." WinWin said as he locked the windows, door, balcony and even the bathroom. Y/N started to cry, which Hendery quickly wiped the tears that have fallen.

"Don't cry, Y/N. Can't you see? We won." Hendery said as Y/N went to her bed and sat in the corner, not wanting to look at the boys since she's super scared.