(ωαяєωσσℓfѕ) NCT Dream Jisung and Stray Kids Jisung- Sharp Claws

gєияє: ѕυρєяиαтυяαℓ

"Jisungs, calm down!" I said as I treated their scars on their cheeks but they flinched.

"Ouch, Noona! That's hurting me!" Park Jisung said as he moved away from the cotton.

"If you guys let me treat those scars, I'll treat you ice cream." I said while they leaned their cheeks. These guys really love ice cream.

"Noona, can you also treat us pizza?" Han Jisung said as he did aegyo. Park Jisung noticed this and did aegyo too. I can't with these boys.

"Okay. But, let me treat your scars first." I said as I damp the cotton with Povidone-iodine. I put it on Han Jisung's cheek first. He roared in pain, but calm down eventually. Next, I put the cotton on Park Jisung's cheek. He didn't react since he said on the day we met that he is a strong boy.

"Good job! Who wants ice cream and pizza?" I asked while they jump up and down just like children. We left my house and went to a pizza parlor. I ordered two pizza and three ice cream.

"Noona, more ice cream!" Both of them said while I just sighed. Well, today is the day my wallet becomes extinct. I hailed a waiter to add more ice cream. The two boys smiled.

"Is it okay now?" I said, a little bit angry. They both noticed the anger in my voice.

"Sorry, noona..." Park Jisung said. I just patted their heads.

"Don't worry." I said then smiled. The ice cream and pizza came and we ate it. I was shocked when I saw both of them immediately devour the ice cream.

"Slow down!" I said, trying them to stop but they finished already. I just laughed at them. After we ate, we went home. I was at the back when suddenly, I was surrounded by drunk men.

"Hello, beautiful lady. Want to join us?" One of them said while I shook my head. I tried to get away but they didn't allow me.

w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣd̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊'t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅk̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣs̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ. w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ p̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣs̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑

"You're not leaving, Ms. Beautiful." The leader said. The two Jisungs noticed this. They looked back and saw them grabbing me. They instantly turned into werewolves and attacked the drunk men. All of them ran. I was shocked to see the two Jisungs in werewolf form.

"Noona, are you hurt?" Han Jisung asked as they inspect my body. They sighed because of a bruise they saw at my arm.

"We're taking care of you now, Noona!" Park Jisung said as they drag me to my house.

"Guys, it's just a bruise-" I said but Han Jisung stopped me.

"No. It's our duty to protect our Noona. If Noona protects us, we protect Noona!" Han Jisung said as the sentence made me smile.