EXO Xiumin- Before The First Snowfall

gєияє: яσмαи¢є

"Before the first snowfall, I must confess my love to Xiumin..." Y/N thought before happily writing it on her notebook. Y/N was writing all of her confessions and ideas on her diary, or what she likes to call it. She has this huge crush on Xiumin. Well, she falls in love with every boy in Korea, but they always turn her down because of something.

"Y/N! You're going to be late now!" Her brother said while Y/N gathers all of her things and places them inside of her satchel. She went to her bed and said goodbye to all her stuffed animals. Then, she went down to the living room and saw her brother and mother waiting for her. Her brother smacked Y/N because she was once again the last one to come down. Y/N has this competition with her mother and brother that whoever comes last will earn a smack from the first one who got down. They all laughed before they went to the family car. Y/N's mother was driving meanwhile she is at the passenger seat. Moonhyun (not real name! I just made it up lol) was at the middle row with no one else, other than clothes of our mother that is hung on the grip handle. Everyone was laughing and smiling because of Y/N. Y/N was a natural born joker of the family.

"Kids, we're here now. Good luck!" Their mother said as both Y/N and Moonhyun kissed their mother. They alighted the car and entered the school vicinity. Y/N's friends, Hyewon and Wonyoung, was waiting for them near the fountain.

"Hyewon! It's Y/N with her brother!" Wonyoung said as she smirked at Hyewon. Hyewon has this crush on Y/N's brother, which was coincidental because Moonhyun also liked Hyewon back. The four met up at the fountain before heading up to their classroom.

"Oh, we need to hurry up, Wonyoung. We'll be late for our classes!" Y/N said as Wonyoung knew what Y/N was thinking. The two girls ran towards their classroom, leaving Moonhyun and Hyewon dumbfounded. There was an awkward silence happening between the two before Hyewon broke it.

"Moonhyun, I need to tell you something..." Hyewon said as Moonhyun listened. Y/N and Wonyoung was behind some lockers, listening to both of them.

"What is it?" Moonhyun said as Hyewon gathered up her strength first before saying that she loves him.

"I-I... love you, Moonhyun!" Hyewon said as she immediately blushed hard. Moonhyun just looked at her face. He held her cheeks before saying that he loves her.

"Well, to be honest... I like you, Hyewon." Moonhyun said as he pinched Hyewon's cheeks. Y/N and Wonyoung looked at each other before clapping.

Time Skip because I'm lazy, once again

It was almost end of school when Y/N invited Xiumin to the park. She gathered her courage before saying this when they met in the school corridors.

"Xiumin, I need to tell you something..." Y/N said as they took a seat at a bench near the pond. She mustered up all of her courage before saying it. Like Y/N wrote in her notebook, snow started to fall.

"I like you, Xiumin! I really, really like you!" Y/N said as she grew red in embarrassment. Xiumin chuckled when he saw it. He fixed Y/N's hair and looked at her eye-to-eye.

"I like you too, Y/N." Xiumin said as he smiled. Y/N cried at this because never in her life someone would actually like her back. She smiled before they made their first kiss. The snow fell but they didn't care about it at all. They only cared about their love for each other.

A very confusing chapter if I say so myself haha