TEEN TEEN OT3- Looks Can Be Deceiving

Gҽɳɾҽ: Yαɳԃҽɾҽ

They were always by my side. Yes, I befriended them since they were the ones who approached me. I also befriended them because of their squishy faces!

"Y/N!" Taesung said as I hugged them. 

"I'm here now. Shall we go?" I said while we walk towards the school. We talked about what happened during our summer break.

"I'm jealous, Y/N!" Jinwoo said as he did a pout face. I patted his head. We arrived at school and I saw Irene there. I bid goodbye to them and went straightly to Irene.

"She's always in the way! We were having a wonderful time!" Woojin said as the three of them plot her death. After school, we met outside and went towards my home, since we'll do a gaming event.

"Stay here, I'll call Irene since she'll join." I said as I called her. I didn't notice the intense glare from the three of them. We waited for five minutes before Irene joins us. Irene and I talked during the walk while Taesung, Jinwoo and Woojin is at the back, mumbling to themselves. We arrived at my house. I excused myself before going inside my bedroom to change.

"Irene, can you talk to us?" Taesung asked while Irene listens.

"Why did you stole our friend from us?" Woojin asked as Irene was shocked because of their expression.

"Can a friend talk to her old best friend? We haven't talked since we moved houses." Irene said.

"Well, you don't deserve her." Jinwoo said as the three stabbed her. Blood splattered all over the living room. I heard a ear-piercing scream. I went outside to see Irene, dead while the three with happy faces.

"W-What did you do to her?!" I shouted in anger. They didn't answer but just smirked.

"She doesn't deserve you." Woojin said, which made me shiver in fear. I backed up when Jinwoo was at my back.

"Don't worry, Y/N. We'll be your best friend till death!" Taesung said as he smiled evilly.

"G-Get away from me!" I said but they didn't. They locked me up inside my room.

"You'll learn to love us." Jinwoo said while I sat in the corner, curled up into a ball and cried. There was no escape. I wished that I never befriended them.