ATEEZ San and Dreamcatcher SuA- New Memories

ງēຖrē: ฯคຖ໓ērē

I was at surprised when SuA and San did a secret birthday party for me. Yes, this year is my birthday and I didn't knew that. I easily forget things like this.

"Awww, why is Y/N crying? Are you shocked because of the birthday party?" SuA asked as San wiped the tears that formed.

"I'm just happy that my closest friends did it! My boyfriend didn't do it, he always forgets it." I said as I excused myself to go to the bathroom, since I haven't peed when I left the restaurant.

"I just want to erase her stupid boyfriend from her life. I want her to only know us." San said as SuA agreed.

"Let's kill him, so we can erase him from Y/N's life." SuA said as I returned and was shocked to hear the word 'kill'.

"W-Who are you going to kill?" I asked as I tremble in fear.

"We're going to kill a pig! For the food tomorrow!" San said as SuA and I laughed. We ate the food that they prepared. I tasted the cake and felt very sleepy. In a matter of seconds, I dropped. San carried me to his house and tied me.

n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣc͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚.. w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨk̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊ y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈

"Y/N~ Wake up~" SuA sang as I woke up in front of me my boyfriend.

"It's your wonderful boyfriend!" San said as he stabbed him in the arm, making him bleed.

"S-Stop it you guys!" I said while SuA caressed my cheeks.

"He's just a pathetic human being. We'll be the ones who'll make you very happy! Not this guy." SuA said as San stabbed him again, this time in the abdomen.

"Now, you can watch your boyfriend die in front of you Y/N! How does that feel?" San asked while smiling.

"H-Horrible! I wished I never met you." I said while San stabs him multiple times.

"You can't live without us. We are the missing piece to create new and wonderful memories." SuA said