GFRIEND Eunha and ONEUS Ravn- Royal Competition

gєияє: fαитαѕу

Disregard the watermark😂!

I was in Ravn's kingdom when suddenly, the opposite kingdom, which was led by Eunha, attacked his kingdom. He hushed me to go downstairs and lock the door, which I immediately did. While I was downstairs, Ravn and Eunha are fighting.

"You stole what's the core item for our kingdom! You stole Y/N!" Eunha said as Ravn just rolled his eyes.

"You don't need Y/N. Your kingdom has already all! We need Y/N." Ravn said as the two continued fighting, which I heard downstairs in the safe room since the place where they're talking is literally above me. I decided to stop this nonsense and cut all the rivalries the two has. The two always fight because of me. Why? Because I have powers and connections with all the powerful kingdoms, excluding Ravn's and Eunha's. I went up and saw that the two of them are now fighting by... throwing names. Well, this is dumb. I went in the middle of both of them and started shutting their mouths down.

k̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ q̥̳̭̘̳͔̹̄ͫ̔̌ͭ̿̓ͅu̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅa̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅk̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅ.

"Yah, stop fighting. Why don't we do this in a competition. A royal one." I said while the two nodded and left me there, standing dumbfound. I sighed and asked every guard, including Eunha's guards, and started planning a competition. The competition started immediately. Ravn and Eunha went in the stadium and started practicing the possible challenges.

"First one to get two points win. Are you ready?" I said as both Ravn and Eunha nodded. The games started! The first game is a maze. But it's not an ordinary maze, it's an illusion maze. You will think that the way you're going is right, but you're wrong. You are getting teleport back to where the place you found the way is. A solid few hours later, Eunha found the exit. Ravn was in second place and was angry since Eunha won.

Time skip because I'm super lazy to write the whole challenge or whatsoever.

Ravn and Eunha are both tied at one point. Then, a guard practically threw me to them, making them really shocked. They did tug-of-war and started pulling my hands. Well, this is a great end for a competition. After pulling for what seems like centuries, one of them won and brought me back to their kingdom (Can choose once again who the winner is).