TWICE Mina- Princess With An Outsider

gєияє: fαитαѕу αη∂ αηgѕт 
ι'м ѕσяяу ιƒ тнιѕ σƒƒєη∂є∂ тωι¢є'ѕ мιηα!

"Mom, Dad, can I play with Y/N today?" Mina asked my parents if she can play with her good old friend Y/N. She's just a local person in the town. Mina liked her since they first met. They first met when Mina did her seventeenth birthday inside the castle. Ever since she talked to her, she became friends with her. Now, they occasionally talk since her parents wouldn't allow her to talk with some low-life people. Her parents called girls from other kingdoms to talk to her, but she don't want them. She just wants a normal life with her choice of friends.

"No. You already have friends. We'll call the girls from our allied kingdom." His dad said as Mina went back to her room. She really doesn't like those girls. Their faces are so plastic, they even made her cook steak when they last played! Mina thought of a plan to escape her parents since she's like a prisoner inside the castle. She made a rope using her dressed down the window. It took her six dresses to reach the ground, since her room is on the third floor. She carefully went down the 'rope' while not being caught by her parents. She touched the ground and ran instantly to her friend's house. Five minutes have passed, she arrived. She knocked on the door and saw her inside.

"Oh, Mina? Why are you here? You're supposed to be at the castle, right?" The girl, whose name is Y/N, said while Mina goes to her and sits beside her.

"I kinda... escaped from the castle..." Mina said as Y/N was shocked. Why did Mina sneaked out? The guards will now find her in the village, specifically in this house because the guards know that she's my friend. 

"Mina! You should go back to the castle! The guards and your parents will find you!" Y/N said as Mina cried infront of her. She knew that she doesn't like it there.

"I don't like it there! My parents don't like you because you're just a commoner! The girls in the other kingdoms are mean!" Mina said as she broke down in tears infront of her. Y/N patted her back as someone knocked on the door. Both Mina and Y/N looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Y/N! I know our daughter is in there!" Mina's mother shouted through the door. A guard busted down the door and we can now see her mother infront of them, fuming in anger. The guard grabbed Mina while her mother slapped Y/N several times. She cried in pain.

"Don't you ever play with Mina! You're just a low-life, pathetic person that never deserve a friend like Mina!" Mina's mother said as she kicked Y/N's stomach and left the little cottage. Mina looked at her friend before crying.

ση¢є αgαιη, ι'м ѕσяяу ιƒ тнιѕ σƒƒєη∂є∂ тωι¢є'ѕ мιηα!