(ναмριяє) EXO Baekhyun- Transformation

gєияє: ѕυρєяиαтυяαℓ

I can't escape him! He trapped me inside his mansion and the worse, he drinks my blood when he's mad.

"Y/N~ Why are you not eating~" He sang as I ate. I didn't want to disobey him, since he drinks almost all my blood.

"I'm sorry, Baekhyun. I was thinking of a cool thing to do." I said as I smiled. I finished my food but Baekhyun put even more.

"Eat more, Y/N. You need energy, since I may drink your blood." He said as he showed his fangs. I was sent chills even though I was already used to it. I ate all the food Baekhyun gave me and went upstairs. My routine is decided by Baekhyun himself, not me. I only eat and go back to the room for the rest of my life, except when I take my shower in the day and night That's it.

"Y/N, would you like to cuddle me?" Baekhyun asked as I went closer to him. He cuddled me while we watch television. The night came as I found me and Baekhyun sleeping. I woke up to see Baekhyun in a deep slumber. This is my time to escape. I quietly lifted the blanket. I know that vampires have good ears. I tried to make no sound while making my escape. I am currently outside the mansion and escaped. The mansion was in a neighborhood, so I went to one of the houses. The sun was about to go up when I feel burning. I immediately went inside a kitchen and saw salt, which made me hiss. Did Baekhyun turned me into a vampire?!

"I need to go back to Baekhyun! But first, I'm thirsty." I said as I drank water. It doesn't seem enough so I drank a whole gallon of it. The owner of the house saw me and grabbed the salt from her hands.

"Go away, you Vampire!" She said as I saw fangs forming. I looked ran to her and drank blood. This is very tasty. I drank all of her blood as I felt very well. I saw Baekhyun at the doorway, smirking.

" I see my Y/N is a vampire now. Drink my blood." Baekhyun said as I drank his blood. I was absolutely drawn in his blood. He stopped me from drinking the blood.

"Y/N, come home now. The sun's very dangerous for you." He said as he applied special lotion, which is designed for vampires, that was made for protection from the sun. He carried me bridal style back to our mansion. I felt good now being a vampire.