MCND OT5- You Can't Resist Our Baby Faces

gєηяє: уαη∂єяє

"Nya! I lost!" Y/N said as he pouted infront of a claw machine. The five guys giggled at Y/N's pout. They loved everything about Y/N. His smile, his face, everything! But most importantly, they love his pout. His pout is everything the five boys have ever encountered in their lives. They went outside the arcade.

"Y/N~" Jinsoul sang as she snuck up to Y/N. She placed her hands on top of Y/N's shoulders, which made Y/N turn around. The latter saw Jinsoul infront of him. Y/N immediately started crying and started hugging her. He missed Jinsoul. She was away for one month, which was very quick actually, but it seemed like forever. The boy held Jinsoul's hand and walked away from the five boys that were with him. The five boys glared at Jinsoul as they scoffed.

"Tch, that girl. Stealing our babyboy away from us." Castle J said as they walked back home, where they would discuss their plan for Jinsoul. Poor girl, doesn't know what will happen to her. They arrived at home and removed their shoes. They went towards their bedroom and stared at the wall where all of their weapons used to kill people were hung. They looked at it for minutes until they decided what weapon to use to kill Jinsoul.

Tomorrow. WEDNESDAY, 10:59 am

"Psst, over here!" Y/N said as the five boys looked at where Y/N was sitting. Y/N asked the five boys if they can meet at a maid cafe in town, which the five boys immediately agreed. They dressed up and brought the weapon with them. They planned to kill Jinsoul today while they're infront of Y/N. Jinsoul went back to the chair where Y/N was, since she used the bathroom.

"This is Jinsoul. Jinsoul, these are Castle J, Huijin, Win, Bic, and Minjae!" Y/N introduced to both of the parties. They shook hands, but when it was Huijin's turn, he made sure that Jinsoul's hand break. He put pressure on his hands, which made Jinsoul scream in pain. Huijin retreated his hand and bowed in apology.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." Huijin said in monotone while drinking his iced latte. He shot deadly and ICY glares towards Jinsoul, which luckily, she didn't notice. When Y/N and Jinsoul finished drinking their coffee, the five boys grabbed her and started to kill the girl. Y/N was trying to stop them, but they just shushed him. The boy was watching five of his friends murder his girlfriend.

"Are you enjoying the show, Noona?" Win, the youngest, said while he looks at Y/N with big eyes. Y/N grabbed his stuff and ran away from the sight. Unfortunately, he was locked inside the cafe. The boys finished killing Jinsoul. Now, they started to grab Y/N.

"We love you, hyung! We can't let you with this ugly girl." Bic said while Y/N tries to escape from them. Y/N tried several times, but was failed. They dropped the bot on the couch. Y/N started crying and screaming for help. The eldest shushed him up by putting duct tape on his mouth.

"L-L-Let me g-go!" Y/N said before the eldest place the duct tape on his mouth. When the duct tape was placed, they kissed him on the forehead and sat beside him, cuddling with her.

"You can't resist our baby faces Y/N. When you tell the police, they won't believe you. How can these faces do something like this to you?" Minjae said as he carried Y/N all the way back to their apartment.

EDIT: I changed the hers and she to he and hims!