When Yoongi licked a strip from his shaft to his tip before sucking lightly, is when Hoseok moaned, his breath picking up. Yoongi couldn't help but smirk mentally at the affect he had on Hoseok just from doing that.

He couldn't imagine how vocal Hoseok would be when they had sex.

"Fuck~" Hoseok moaned when Yoongi wrapped his lips around his tip, slowly pushing his head down as his tongue remained pressed against the vein on Hoseok's dick. Yoongi stared at Hoseok the entire time, watching the fire elementals eyes bleed back into the flaming orange he adored.

Yoongi popped Hoseok's dick out of his mouth, using his hand to pump it before he really went in and began giving Hoseok the best blowjob he's probably had in awhile. Hoseok's knees buckled, the male thanking the wall for giving him support.

Getting lost in the pleasure he was feeling, Hoseok bucked his hips, causing Yoongi to gag around him briefly. Hoseok quickly snapped out of his pleasurable stance as Yoongi's mouth moved away from his aching cock.

"I'm sor-"

"You want to fuck my mouth don't you?" Yoongi inquired, biting on his bottom lip as he stared at Hoseok; the frost elemental began taking off the jacket he had on, throwing it somewhere in the bathroom.

Hoseok flushed red, almost embarrassed of his sexual desires. Of course he wanted to fuck Yoongi's mouth, who the hell wouldn't when it felt so heavenly wrapped around him? "Yeah." he responded quickly, wanting to avoid eye contact with Yoongi but too immersed in the frost elementals eyes.

Yoongi hummed, pulling Hoseok's sweatpants and boxers down further so they pooled at his feet. He sat on the back on his knees, spreading his legs slightly.

"Show me what you got, sunshine~" Yoongi teased, which had Hoseok biting his bottom lip.

Once Yoongi wrapped his pretty pink lips around Hoseok again, the younger didn't hesitate in taking a hold of Yoongi's white hair, the frost elemental moaning at the pull. He pushed Yoongi lower, right until his nose barely missed his pelvis, he kept him there for a few seconds before pulling him up back towards his tip. Yoongi's tongue swirling around his dick as Hoseok guided his movements.

Yoongi held onto Hoseok's inner thighs, making sure his jaw was loose as the fire elemental began fucking his mouth, drool and pre-cum leaking down Yoongi's chin.

Hoseok thrusted his hips at a steady pace, making sure Yoongi's head matched his movements. He could feel that familiar sensation in his stomach as he took pleasure in Yoongi's mouth. Yoongi didn't complain one bit, he'd be lying if he said he didn't enjoy this. To push Hoseok closer to the edge, he fondled his balls, Hoseok moaning louder than he had the entire time at the feeling.

"I'm close, sh-shit, can I cum in your mouth?" Hoseok asked quickly, his eyes already locked on Yoongi's.

The elder moaned as a reply, Hoseok took that as a yes.

Hoseok shook when his orgasm hit, his cum sliding down Yoongi's throat, causing the elder to swallow around him, which made Hoseok groan from the feeling. Hoseok was panting heavily as he let go of Yoongi's disheveled hair, Yoongi finally popping off his dick when he knew Hoseok wasn't going to spurt out cum anymore.

Yoongi wiped at his lips before he swallowed the load, Hoseok sliding down the wall and onto the floor where Yoongi was as he watched him do it. Yoongi smirked at him.

"Not bad," he replied, causing Hoseok to laugh as he pulled his pants up by raising his hips off the ground.

"I could say the same for you," Hoseok stated, tilting his head to the side as he gave Yoongi a smirk, "how do you feel?"

"Perfectly aroused, you have nice moans," Yoongi said, causing Hoseok to chuckle.

"Mm, and I can't wait to hear yours unmuffled," he hummed, pulling Yoongi closer to him.

There lips met easily, Hoseok not caring for the taste of his own cum, ever since they found out they could kiss without consequences; they haven't stopped. They ended up waiting almost a week before even doing this, over the time period they made out more times than they could count.

Yoongi pulled away first, "24 hours."

Hoseok groaned, his hands resting on Yoongi's waist, "24 hours," he repeated, "then I can make you moan."

Yoongi smiled, taking a hold of Hoseok's red hair and pulling his head back, "You better."

a/n

me after writing all of that