Narisa Zeno still continued asking questions, trying to get more information when Fei Shang was able to tell him. His original world was still located in China, it was a world of cultivation with such things as immortality or ascending the heaven as Fei Shang had told him. There was still a lot that he didn't know and his memories weren't coming back either, not in dreams of as fragments. In the last world, he had some help from his lover on the memories, it was also what led to Narisa Zeno getting more memories in return.

He knew that Baicheng and Xue Lu were working together and that Baicheng was the person his past life had fell in love with. He didn't know much about Xue Lu other than that fact that he was close to Baicheng and was also the one who worked on getting Narisa Zeno to fall in love with him when he impersonated Baicheng.

Just as Narisa Zeno lingered within his thoughts, Fei Shang's voice awoken him.

[Host, I will need you to lay down on the bed so that I can begin getting rid of the cancer. It would be easier for me to do it when you're laying down since I will also need to put you to sleep or a while.]

(Alright, then,)

Narisa Zeno got out down the one in his hand and shut down the laptop, climbing back into his bed. As he laid there, he closed his eyes.

[3, 2, 1. I will begin now.]

And Narisa Zeno was fully asleep with that.

~dream~

A young man dressed in white sat alone in his bedroom, his courtyard filled with falling flowers. He kneeled on the ground next to his bed, his face on his bed with his arms covering his face. The sound of sniffles could be heard, quiet sobs that got stuck in his throat, unwilling to come out but it still slipped through.

There was a knock at the door, a deep but gentle voice asked, "Qianchi, can I come in?"

Fei Qianchi merely covered his face more, trying even harder to stifle his cry even as the knocking continued.

There was a sound of silence as the person outside asked once more, "Please, Qianchi, let me come in. Can I speak to you?"

Once more, Fei Qianchi didn't say anything as he ignored the voice. Finally, after the question was repeated once more, he looked up, his elegant face was stained with redness at his eyes, a teardrop still lingered unwilling to drop as he wiped his face roughly with his sleeve.

"Come in," His voice was hoarse and coarse, his eyes filled with pain and yet they looked blank and lost.

The doors opened revealing a man dressed in a light blue robe embroiled with black. His eyes were a shade of purple, his features strong yet also slightly cold. What was most evident was the worry laced within his brows and the pain within his eyes that couldn't be hidden even as he tried.

Fei Qianchi watched him enter, an expression of coldness now on his face.

The man was able to notice the abnormality from Fei Qianchi and he stepped towards him. Just as he was about to help Fei Qianchi up, his hand was slapped away. He looked up, eyes in confusion and pain but he didn't say anything nor did he do anything. He merely stood there, watching Fei Qianchi glare at him without doing a single thing.

Finally, he opened up his mouth, albeit in a tone full of helplessness yet consolation. "Let him go, Fei Qianchi, you deserve someone else."

With those words, Fei Qianchi's eyes got even more deadly. He smiled, a smile filled with pain as he stood up, face to face with the other man. "Longwang, he's getting married, he's breaking the promise he made to me."

Zhu Longwang couldn't say anything as he looked at Fei Qianchi's devastating smile. "Qianchi, you can find someone else, someone who loves you even more. You deserve the world and he can no longer give you that."

Hearing that, Fei Qianchi froze for a second, tears threatening to fall from his face as he suppressed it. Then, his smile got bigger before he began laughing, it was a laugh of disbelief, a laugh of ridicule towards himself. He stared at Zhu Longwang, each word digging deep into the other's heart. "Get away from me! Don't speak to me! He lied to me, he told me that he loved only me, and yet, he is getting married. Married to someone who isn't me! Longwang, you don't understand the pain within my heart."

Zhu Longwang grimaced, not knowing what he should say. He watched as Fei Qianchi broke down in front of him. He took a step forward but Fei Qianchi took a step backwards.

"Get away from me, leave me. I don't need you here," Fei Qianchi spat out, eyes like daggers launching towards Zhu Longwang.

Zhu Longwang's face stiffened, a wave of pain flying across his face as he watched Fei Qianchi's reaction to him. "Qianchi, please, you're hurting right now. At least let me accompany you to know that you will be alright." He didn't make a move anymore, he merely stood there even as he desperately spoke, hoping that Fei Qianchi would listen to his words.

But those words only irritated Fei Qianchi. Fei Qianchi smirked as he heard those words, "And what can you do? Are you going to ridicule me just like everyone else? Are you going to laugh in my face telling me that you have already warned me about him?" Fei Qianchi paused as he scoffed. "What good can you do, Zhu Longwang? You have never known me, you will never know how much my heart aches. I bet that heart of yours is as cold as ice."

Zhu Longwang's eyes widened from Fei Qianchi's words, hurt within them and he clenched his fist tightly, biting his lips to the point where it almost bled. He closed his eyes, as if he was calming himself before he opened them once more.

Fei Qianchi cocked his head at Zhu Longwang. "Get out. I don't want to see your face around me right now, I don't want to see anyone, not even my brother. Tell Fei Shang to keep away from me."

Zhu Longwang opened his mouth, about to say something else but he closed it in the end. He looked once more as Fei Qianchi turned away from him, conflicting emotions within his eyes before he finally nodded his head. As he stepped out the doors, he looked once more towards Fei Qianchi's lonely figure. "Just know that I will always be here. I will always be here for you no matter what." With that, he gently closed the doors.

Fei Qianchi looked at the doors, coldness deep in his eyes. Then, he looked down at an image reflecting in his mirrors. A young man with crimson eyes was dressed in red, a young girl with beautiful features also dressed in red by his side. They looked at one another with a smile.

Fei Qianchi clenched the table so hard, his fingers were indented into it as he scowled.

And then, his eyes flickered, changing from red before fading to a dark and eerie black. And he smirked, a chilling sight to the bone. A small wisp of black energy came from him, unfortunately, he was unable to notice anything by then.