Chapter 14 - Roma (Part 3)

*** Trigger Warning ***

----

Roma grew hungry for more. More of this captured female's tight pussy as he pounded into her. More of this female's body and bouncy booty that jiggled under his grasp. He wanted to explore more of her than her backside, and after five weeks of fucking her, he unchained her and turned her onto her back. She was too weakened to fight back. Her eyes had grown dim and yet when he looked into them, he still caught a spark burning underneath the surface before he took in her thin frame and jutting hips, devoid of muscle.

But her breasts... he could feast on those.

"Don't touch me," she said in a hoarse whisper that only made his cock harden more.

He wiped the saliva leaking from the corner of his mouth. He couldn't help it. He allowed his eyes to feast on her for weeks, his hands to explore every inch of her flesh, his dick to bury deep inside her, and his thoughts to linger on her during his every waking moment. He'd never even looked at another female the way he allowed himself to look at her. She enticed him in ways no other female had because he could do whatever he pleased with her and there was nothing she could do to stop him.

Lying down beside her with his elbow propping him up, he nuzzled into the curve of her neck. He liked her scent now that her mate's scent had worn off. He reached up to touch her little peaks and lightly twist the pointed tips between his fingers.

"I said, don't touch me," she growled more forcefully.

"I'll be gentle this time," he whispered, nipping at the tender flesh of her neck. "I'll make you cum."

"Fuck you." Venom laced the two words uttered slowly.

He groaned into her neck. "Mmm, I love it when you talk dirty to me."

Snarling, she pulled at the chains but her thrashing only lasted a few seconds before she stopped, panting hard with tears leaking from the corners of her eyes.

Palming her breast, he leaned in close to her. "Shhh. Shhh. Save your energy. I'll make you feel good."

"Give me the sedative. I don't want to be awake for any more of your shit," she demanded.

"Don't be like that." He trailed his lips along her neck and shoulder before descending down to her twin peaks and straddling her hips.

She bucked against him a few times before falling limp again, unable to fight against him any longer as he had his way with her.

After giving her the injection, he cuddled in beside her and watched her fall asleep in the lamplight while stroking her breasts.

Why did she have to belong to the enemy? He liked her feisty nature.

Cleaning up after himself, he unchained her, turned her back over onto her stomach, and chained her back up. His brother couldn't find out about this. After all this time, his brother had no clue, and if he did, he didn't say anything. His silence only encouraged him more and he craved this female every hour leading up to the time he had to return to feed and sedate her. Sometimes he'd come early to watch her wake up. She had to be so lonely.

Slipping out of the exit of the tunnel, he retraced his steps to the creek and rubbed water on his hands, arms, and legs. Her scent still clung to his T-shirt after cuddling up to her. He made a mental note to strip everything off from now on so he didn't taint his clothing with her scent. But he liked her scent. He wanted to carry it with him so he could sniff it later and jack off in his room.