Chapter 8 - Animkii (Part 2)

It was an agonizing few weeks. He punished himself in his training to keep his mind from straying. As a result, he bulked up muscle faster than he thought possible.

The flight down to his mate's pack couldn't possibly go any faster. The car ride from the airport to the packland couldn't have been any smoother.

When he arrived, he jumped out of the vehicle and pounced on her, jamming his tongue down her throat and not caring who was around to witness it.

"You know what they say," he heard his mother-in-law say from somewhere behind him, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder."

"Maybe we should give them some space..." someone else said. He had no idea who and he didn't care, but appreciated whoever said it nonetheless as multiple feet shuffled away with some giggling in the mix.

Forgetting about his luggage sitting in the back of the vehicle, he urged Madison to the guest house, his lips never leaving hers as he hungrily devoured them. Her mouth mirrored his, just as starved as he.

They stumbled into the cabin and he pushed her against the wall while fumbling with the buckle of his jeans and yanking them down enough to pull his hardened length out. Thank the Goddess she was wearing a sundress for the warm weather and all he had to do was rip her panties off, hook her legs around his waist, and plunged himself deep inside her.

She gasped at the intrusion as he groaned at her slick, wet, tightness.

He thrust hard and deep into her, pounding her against the wall as she cried out in a mixture of pain and ecstasy. Her nails elongated, ripping through his shirt and into his shoulder.

He came quickly, biting through the collar of her dress and placing his claim in the soft tissue between her neck and collar bone, growling through his heavy breaths as he emptied himself into her.

Stilling as they both tried to catch their breaths, her memories rolled over him, starting with her earliest childhood memories of playing with her friends and siblings and living a comfortable, peaceful life, and ending with him finding her, hurting her with his betrayal. Her pain, rage, and jealousy filled him as he watched himself in her eyes fight with her while she fought with herself over her own insecurities that he brought upon her. Then her memories and feelings began to warm to him with the coming of her nephew's birth. He witnessed the birth of the pup and all the joy and happiness it brought her and her family, along with the growing ache and yearning to be with him leading up to the point where they were now—leaning against the inside wall of the cabin with his pulsing dick buried deep within her. He could feel the ache between her legs from her broken virtue and rough mating.

Kissing her tenderly on her now bruised lips, he cradled her ass and leaned her weight on him, refusing to break their physical connection. "I'm sorry. I lost control. I'll be more gentle next time."

"It's okay," she murmured as she leaned her head against his shoulder. "I needed it too."

He kissed her neck softly. "Let me help you clean up."

She nodded her head in the crook of his neck and he carried her to the bathroom before pulling himself from her and setting her feet on the floor. He started the shower and let it warm up before closing the bathroom door and turning his attention back to her. Taking in her appearance, he frowned when he realized he ruined her dress. It was a cute little off-white sleeveless dress with bright sunflowers on it. The shoulder he bit into was stained a dark red that bled down to her breast before stopping.

"I'm sorry. I ruined your dress. Is that new?"

She nodded, lifting her eyes to meet his. "Yeah. I wanted to look nice for your return."