Chapter 14 - Madison (Part 2)

**Trigger Warning**

----

Every day, it was the same thing.

The older wolf would come in, sleep still sticking to his eyes, and would give her food and water before leaving again. He was never there longer than necessary and left as soon as he could. Then the younger one would come in three times. He would feed her and give her water and took the time to clean up her excrements. He even brought stacks of newspapers so she wouldn't have to lie in her own filth constantly. He would replace the newspaper under her ass and stuff the dirty ones in a plastic garbage bag that he took away with him. He would clean up after her before feeding her and then gave her the sedative. Even with the sedative, she could feel his eyes lingering over the curves of her body before she'd blackout.

It wasn't long before he started grabbing her ass as the drug dimmed her mind. And then a few visits after that, she felt his intrusion. Pain stabbed through her core as he groaned with satisfaction and all she could muster was a whimper before the sedative numbed her pain and everything faded to blackness.

But even that didn't last long. He grew bolder, thrusting into her before the sedative had a chance to kick in and she'd cry out before gritting her teeth, digging her nails into the dirt, and waiting for the darkness to come and carry her away.

It wasn't long before he'd violate her with his every visit. She could smell his lust and she gagged on the meal replacement. Then he'd rub her back and make soothing noises to calm her.

"Don't touch me!" she snarled, pulling at the chains that bound her but already she could tell she was physically weaker and wouldn't be able to do anything against him even if she tried.

It didn't deter him one bit. If anything, it only turned him on more and he started slobbering all over her neck.

She couldn't be sure how much time went by. She was only aware of the two males coming in to feed her and sedate her again. She could feel her strength waning. The hunger within her grew and came with a few mild cramps caused by the stretching of her womb, accommodating the life growing within her. She cried for her pup. For Animkii.

She didn't believe the lies the males told her. Her mate and his father would never do this to her. Not when they knew she had a pup inside her. Not if they ever got a whiff of what that disgusting male did to her every time he came.

She didn't know how much more she could take of this.

How long would they keep her here?

Why was she even here?

Did she have any hope, any chance of escaping? Of returning to her mate and living a normal life again?

She cried so much for him before the males came. She wished she had been kinder to him. More loving to him. She treated him so horribly even though he tried to give them a chance the moment he found her, despite still holding feelings for that young female. He tried to make it up to her.

He tried. She didn't.

And now she didn't know if she would ever see him again.

----

Dedicated to HeartStone Packmate: JasmineVoosen - Join us on Facebook!

Copyright Jo Lee Hunt ( Joflower ) 2020