"Think of a book special to you, and how much bleaker and poorer your life would be if that one writer had not existed--if that one writer had not, a hundred times or a thousand, made the choice to write. You're going to be that one writer, one day, for somebody you may never meet. Nobody can write that book you're going to write--that book that will light up and change up a life--but you." -- Sarah Rees Brennan
^^^^ MY INSPIRATION ^^^^
Not accepting read requests. Sorry.
Please do not add my stories to Goodreads. They are all first drafts, not final drafts. Thank you.
Despite what you might think if you read my stories, I am actually a 3rd & 6th generation Caucasian Canadian girl (1/2 German, 1/2 British/Irish/Scottish mix) engaged to an Indian boy (Punjabi), with whom I fell in love with once upon a time... (Engaged June 4, 2014)
I like reading diverse and unique stories, something I'm sure you will notice with my writing as well.
Love comes in all shapes and sizes. Love is not abusive. There is an element of romance in all of my stories, but I will not entertain themes involving Stockholm Syndrome and/or abuse.
BOOKS BEING WRITTEN:
- Heart of a Beast
ZARA'S WOLF TRILOGY:
1. Zara's Wolf
3. Forsaken (in progress)
HEART OF STONE:
- Heart of Stone (Parts I-III)
- Heart of Stone: R-Rated Scenes
- Heart of Stone: Bonus Biscuits
- Heart of a Beast (in progress)
- Heart of a Knight (coming 2018)
- Heart of Stone: I & II - Werewolf #2 (Aug 6/16)
- Heart of Stone: III - Werewolf #13 (June 22/17)
- Heart of a Beast - Werewolf #73 (Sept 17/17)
- Zara's Wolf - Werewolf #14 (Feb 9/15)
- Shadows - Werewolf #57 (May 5/15)
- Forsaken - Werewolf #474 (Aug 1/16)
- Monster - Paranormal #153 (Aug 25/15)
- I Am Not Your Maid! - Humor #424 / Romance #684 (May 17/14)
LET'S HANG OUT ON:
- JoinedDecember 13, 2013