"Think of a book special to you, and how much bleaker and poorer your life would be if that one writer had not existed--if that one writer had not, a hundred times or a thousand, made the choice to write. You're going to be that one writer, one day, for somebody you may never meet. Nobody can write that book you're going to write--that book that will light up and change up a life--but you." -- Sarah Rees Brennan
^^^^ MY INSPIRATION ^^^^
Heart of Stone - where my heart is at <3
A FEATURED Wattpad Novel!
Not accepting read requests. Sorry.
Please do not add my stories to Goodreads. They are all first drafts, not final drafts. Thank you.
Despite what you might think if you read my stories, I am actually a 3rd & 6th generation Caucasian Canadian girl (1/2 German, 1/2 British/Irish/Scottish mix) engaged to an Indian boy (Punjabi), with whom I fell in love with once upon a time... (Engaged June 4, 2014)
I like reading diverse and unique stories, something I'm sure you will notice with my writing as well.
Love comes in all shapes and sizes. Love is not abusive. There is an element of romance in all of my stories, but I will not entertain themes involving Stockholm Syndrome and/or abuse.
ZARA'S WOLF TRILOGY:
1. Zara's Wolf - Done (Aug-Dec 2014)
2. Shadows - Done (Jan-July 2015)
3. Forsaken - In progress
HEART OF STONE:
Part I - Done (July-Nov 2015)
Part II - Done (Dec 2015-June 2016)
Part III - In progress
- Heart of Stone: I & II - Werewolf #2 (Aug 6/16)
- Heart of Stone: III - Werewolf #19 (Dec 20/16)
- Bonus Biscuits - Humour #55 (July 9/16)
- Zara's Wolf - Werewolf #14 (Feb 9/15)
- Shadows - Werewolf #57 (May 5/15)
- Forsaken - Werewolf #474 (Aug 1/16)
- Monster - Paranormal #153 (Aug 25/15)
- I Am Not Your Maid! - Humor #424 / Romance #684 (May 17/14)
LET'S HANG OUT ON:
- JoinedDecember 13, 2013