Chapter 17

Michaels P.O.V

It was 7:30. I decided to take Kenzie to a walk on the beach. Figured that would spice it up. I,send her a quick text.

Me: Yo, can I pick you up early?

Kenz: no.

Me: um excuse me? >:(

Kenz: Sorry let me rephrase. I look like a donkeys ass, and I don't want to. You can pick me up in 10.

Me: I already told you, that you are gorgeous however.

Kenz: the lies are strong with you.

Me: Haha

Ugh. I decide that maybe I should get ready. I mean I'm a guy, I don't need hours to get ready. I pull on a burgundy long sleeve, black boots and black skinny jeans. I grab my keys and drive off.

When I pull up Kenzie comes out. Holy. She had a patterened tank top on, with light blue skinny jeans, and dark red Vans with a gold necklace. She gets in and again with the fucking door. She realizes what she doing and she sits in the middle of the chair. She hasn't even looked at me, but I cant stop looking at her.

"Hey Kenz" I say smiling breaking the silence.

"Hi" she says smiling back.

"Let's get to know each other shall we?" I ask.

"For sure. " she says.

"Do you like the beach?" I ask.

"Uhh yeah! " she says laughing.

"Good"

"Why did you bully me?" She asks with a straight face. I purse my lips, realizing that the past 2 years I did bully her. She takes my look to notice. Her hands start to shake.

"Stupid question, forget I asked" she looks out the window muttering "stupid." I pull up to the beach.

We get out and walk along the shore line. I grab her hand and she tries to pull it away, but it doesn't work. With me and my death grip.

"Wanna pizza and video games now?" I ask.

"Yeah " she says.

"What games do you play? " I asked.

"Depends, what do you want go play?" She smiles playfully.

"Black ops 2. Mostly. " I say. She laughs.

"I love that game. " she says.

After 3 matches of team death match, I regret letting her play. She beat me both times.

"How?" I ask. "How the Fuck?!"

"Don't get mad. I play a lot though. " she shruggs.

"I have an idea. I have a tv upstairs. Why don't you log in, join my match, and see if that changes anything" she nodds running upstairs. Soon she comes online. She finds the headset.

"Do you have one? Figured we could talk through it" she says. I laugh and turn mine on.

"Who doesnt?" We play and yet again. She beats me.

"I hate you. Like seriously. I'm done with your shit" I say throwing my controller. She comes down stairs smiling. She still has the headset on, she looks great.

"You don't hate me. " I say.

"I beg to differ" I say leaning back.

She walks over and goes to sit but I grab her waist and throw her in the couch. I start tickling her this time having a leg off the couch so we don't fall due to her thrashing.

I'm leaning over her and she's out of breath. What she does, I didnt see coming. Her lips hit mine, and she immediately pulls off.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to" she goes to get up but I look her and push her back down.

I lean in, abs whisper, "who said I didn't like it?"

Then I smash my lips to hers.

~~~~~

Whoop there it is.

Enjoy

Xx