Chapter 5

Luke's P.O.V

I pull up to Madies house and see her sitting on the front porch. I honk my horn and she looks up and starts walking down the steps. That's when I take her outfit in. She's wearing a floral skirt and a long sleeve cream shirt. She also had boots that cut off a little bit above the ankle and I have to admit, she looks hot.

When she gets in the car, she buckles up and stares at me. I scoff.

"Don't fucking stare, its rude."

She huffs and looks out the window. You can hear the music from almost 5 blocks away. Once we get parked we go in and grab a beer. We head to the dance floor. I start bust my moves, but Madie looks alittle stif.

"Dance" I shout over the music.

"Haha okay" she starts dancing, being careful not to spill her beer. While I'm dancing I lock eyes with 2 blondies across the room. They get up and head over to me.

They start kissing me while I dance. I look up at madie, and a look of pain shoots across her face. What was that about? I tell her I'm going to be right back and she nods and heads over to a group of friends. Once we get upstairs, they start kissing me in places I never thought would feel good. My shirt was in the floor and my buckle was being undone.

Something snapped in my thoughts and I immediately shot off the bed doing up my belt buckle and put my shirt back on. I looked over at the girls, and they pouted.

"Maybe some other time" I said. They begged me to stay but I left. Even though I wasn't dating Madie, it still felt wrong to sleep with anyone else. I run down the steps looking around to hoping I can find Madie.

I spot her across the room, she's being bugged by some guy. I walk over and get inbetween them.

"What are you doing?" The guy says.

"Me and her are going for a walk aren't we?" I grab her hand and interlock our fingers giving it a quick squeeze.

"Yeah we are" she says obviously catching my drift. We walk out to the side of the house. I turn her to face me.

"Who was that guy?" I say with jealousy creeping its way into my thoughts.

"Just some guy from grade like 7." She says shrugging her shoulders.

"What did he want" I say

"I don't know"

"Don't lie to me Madie. "

"Luke im not lying I-"

"Don't fucking lie to me!" I scream.

"Okay fine, he wanted to dance! But I said no! So there! Don't yell at me!" Her face goes from rage to regret in 2 seconds.

I grab her wrist dragging her to my car.

"Where are we going?" She says.

"I'm taking your stupid ass home" I open the door and she climbs in. I slam the door and climb in on the other side. I start the car and drive to her house.

When she gets out she slams the door. Gutsy. I pull out my phone to check the time. 12:30. While putting my phone in my pocket I dropped it. "Fuck." I bent and started trying to find it. I look up to see madie sitting on the porch.

I get out of the car and walk up to her "why aren't you going inside?"

"My parents texted me saying they aren't going to be home. So I have no where go go but here. " you can see tears welling in her eyes but she wipes them away.