Chapter 33

Ashtons P.O.V

They are chasing Kenzie like a fucking lost puppies. I understand they are trying to help, but if I was Kenzie , I would want to be left alone. I notice Olivias car following mine. Whatever.

I pull into my drive way. Mom isn't home. Good. Olivia gets out of her car.

"Ashton" she says.

"Olivia"

"What's gotten into you?" She questions.

I shrug. "I just think chasing her is stupid"

I unlock the door and head in with Olivia close behind me.

"It's not chasing. We want her to be safe" she says.

"She has a car and a cellphone. If she needed help she could call" I look at her and she looks astonished.

"All I'm saying is she left for a reason. To be Alone. " I defend.

"But that's not what we want!" She says.

"Exactly. It's not what she wants, its what you want. " I snap.

"Bradley called her and she said they could go there." She says clearly angry.

"Okay did he ask her location before or after he asked if they could go there?" I ask.

"After why?" She says. I laugh.

"Bradley is the only one who gets it. You can't ask her where she is because she won't tell you right away. " I say.

"I dont know what your problem is" she says.

"I dont have a fucking problem. I'm saying maybe she wants to be alone for fucking once. " I say rather harshly.

"Well we dont want her alone" she says.

"Olivia I don't have time to argue" I go to the kitchen and start going threw the fridge. I hear her open the door and slam it on the way out.

Get over it.

Michaels P.O.V

We all climb into Bradleys car and head to where the beach is. I text Kenzie not really expecting an answer but if I get one i'll be happy.

Me: kenz, you have nothing to be sorry about.

I lean my head on the window looking at passing trees and signs and buildings. Eventually we pull up to a nice looking beach. We see someone walking up the shoreline.

Bradley gets out and we all follow him. Suddenly he sits on a bench.

"What the Fuck are you doing?" I ask.

"She said she wants to be alone and wasn't ready to leave yet. I came here to make sure she's okay. She's okay. Now we wait" he says. It makes sense so we all sit down and just watch.

"How come she came here?" I ask.

"Something about the beach and water always fascinated her. It's calming to her. She loves swimming but she's not very good at it. If I I went up there and went in the water she would follow but she wouldn't go far.  " says Bradley.

"Anything else I should know?" I ask.

"She doesn't go to bed early so if she says she's going to bed before 12, shes not. Her Favorite color is Blue. She sucks at drawing. She likes to sing but she doesnt think she's good. She won't tell you her problems. Sleep is her favorite thing bedsides hugs. That's about it. And hoodies are her favorite. " says Madie.

"She's coming. " says Bradley. She walks up

"Get guys" she says smiling. I see a faint purple mark on her face. My jaw clenchs.

"How are you?" Asks Bradley.

"Im good! You missed it. There was a dolphin and it jumped! I saw it!" She jumps around in her spot. She looks so happy.

"Damn. I've never seen a dolphin. " says Bradley.

She turns to me. "Hi" she says. I smile.

"Hey Kenz" I say.

"What time is it?" Asks Kenzie.

"5:30" I say.

"Can we go home. I'm hungry" she says.

"Sure. " I say. She starts walking to her car.

"Wait" I say.

"She turns around "yeah?"

"Can I ride with you?" I ask.

"I kinda figured you were?" She says looking at me weird. Idiot.

"Oh yeah I just didn't know" I say.

Once we get in the car she turns on the music and immediately started singing. I look at her. Her voice is pretty good.

"Kenz you don't have to be sorry about anything" I say.

"Then explain the mood switch" she says.

"I don't know I just thought is someone told you enough that I don't like you. You would start to believe them." I say looking out the window.

"I know you like me. It's obvious" she says smiling.

"Is it?" I say looking at her.

She just nods. When we pull up to her house, no one is there.

"Where are Madie and Bradley?" I ask.
(Haha it rhymes!!)

"Getting pizza" she says.

When we go in she turns around.

"Are we dating?" She asks.

"If you want to be" I say smiling.

She walks up and hugs me.

"Of course I want to date you" she says.

"Well then Kenzie, will you be my one and only?" I ask.

"Yes"

~~~~~

Idk if I'm updating again today.

Enjoy.