Chapter 46

Michaels P.O.V

After madie left I think its safe to say I stood there for a good 15 minutes looking like I just saw the worlds biggest pizza. Prom was tomorrow and if I don't get her back quick, I'm going to lose her.

Realizing it was already half way through 4th period I decided to skip, its not like I had parents that cared anyways. I run to my car, start it and speed away from the school.

My first stop is my house, because I need to fix my appearance. Ever since me and kenzie ended things I haven't exactly been dressing the greatest. I believe I wore jogging pants the other day. (COULD YOU IMAGINE MIKEY IN BAGGY JOGGING PANTS OH MY LORD. ) I put on, a pair of black skinny jeans, black combat boots and my black sex pistols shirt since its her favorite.

I go into the bathroom, put on deodorant, and cologne. Once I look in the mirror I see my hair. Jeez did I actually go to school with my hair like this?! Damn Michael get with the program. I fix it the best I can with hot water, and make it look half decent.

I run down the steps, grab my keys and run out the door. I decide that since I'm taking kenzie to prom, I might as well give her a gift along with it. I go to the nearest jewelry store, and get a silver necklace with a dark blue stone in the middle. It looks awesome! I pray to god she accepts my apology. Seeing her in the hallway is starting to hurt because I just want to run up and hug her but I can't.

I drive for 10 minutes practicing what I'm going to say, and maybe because I got lost along the way. When I pull up I notice a car that I don't recognise in the drive way already. I see 2 figured standing on the porch. Confused and worried I turn off the engine, step out of my car, and thats when I get a clear view of who it is.

Kenzie, and Conner.

Kenzies P.O.V

After school I basically sat down on the couch and watched That's 70s Show on netflix. Prom is tomorrow and I still had 2 tickets. Mine and what was supposed to be Michael's. Ever since I told him it was obvious I figured he would have come knocking on the door telling me he loved me to but its pretty obvious he doesn't feel the same way.

I'm suprised I havent seen him parading around with the school sluts yet, since a few of them have been looking him up and down since it ended. I mean who can blame them? Hes a god.

Just as u was about to start season 2, someone knocked on the door. Thinking it was Michael I jumped up and swung the door opened, but ky heart stopped at who was standing at my door.

Conner.

"Happy to see me babe?" He said with a smirk.

"Why are you on my porch?" I spit back.

"Listen I want to know if you will go to prom with me. I have roses, a necklace and a bracelet and the courage to ask. So what do you say?" He say basically forcing the gifts into my hands.

I give them back "no way"

"Well why not?" His smile completely faded.

"Because I don't like you" I say.

"Well I can buy your ticket" he tries to negotiate.

"I already have my tickets" I say crossing my arms.

Just then I see a noticeable and familiar looking figure walk up my drive way. Michael. Awesome.

"What's he doing here?" Asks Michael, venom basically dripping from his mouth with every word said.

"I'm asking her to the prom dumb shit since you can't keep her happy." Conner says forcing me to take the gifts. I drop them on the concrete.

"I'm not taking your fuckig gifts. " I say getting angrier by the second.

"Listen kenzie Michael doesnt like you. He broke up with you, treated you like crap and you still are crawling back to him. Why not me?" He says.

"Because you bullied me. " I say simply, cause its true.

"So did he. I believe he bruised your neck cause he's a fucking dumb Ass. " Conner says.

"Conner please leave. " I say putting my face in my hands. I don't have time for this.

"No im not going anywhere till you say yes" he says stepping closer.

"Leave!" I scream, getting frustrated.

"No!" I guess Michael had enough of us bickering cause he slammed Conner against the wall.

"She said to leave, and now I'm asking you to leave to Fucking open your ears, listen and get the fuck out of here. " he says putting giving Conner his gifts back, and shoving my off the porch. Conner scoffs walking to his car, slamming the door and speeding down the road.

Tears brim my eyes, and I walk into the house not bothering to close the door since Michael would probably just walk in.

"Kenzie..." He trails off.

"What do you want?" I say harshly. He winces at my tone. "Sorry just agitated"

"It's okay. Listen I know things haven't been great with us but prom is tomorrow and i know what you say. And you know what I love you too. And I have a necklace for you, and I want you to be my date for prom. Because I love you and... That's the only reason I have. " he says handing me a box.

"Yes Michael. I love you" tears pour down my face.

He runs over to me and hugs me. "Thank you so much I love you"

"I love you" I say.

~~~~~~~~~~

AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN ONE DAY TURNS INTO A MONTH LOL WHOOPS. anyways guys what do you think about a sequel? Heh? Idek comment if you want one.

(:

This book is almost done btw. About 2-3 more chapters and an epilogue.

Love you all so much

Xx