Chapter 25

This is the sane way. No pov just a random persons. Except these will be more towards one person rather than the whole group. Except for the first dare. Cuz well we all want to know what happens.

Thanks.

Unknown P.O.V

Michael sets the bucket down infront of everyone. "Who wants to start off? "

"I will" says kenzie.

She grabs a card that writes dare.

"It says dare two people to go into the closet for 7 minutes in heaven. So um Madie and Luke, why don't you go ahead" she says.

Madie blushes an extreme dark red, and Luke jumps up.

"My pleasure" he says grabbing madies hand and leading her into the closet.

Closet P.O.V

Once they go in they turn on the light. Madie looks nervous.

"Awe are you nervous?" Luke asks stepping closer to her. Her back hits the wall.

"Just alittle" she says looking up at him.

"Why is that?" He leans his head down so his forehead is against hers.

"Because i really like you and I don't want to dissapoint " she says.

"How would you dissapoint me?" He questions.

"Never made out with anyone" she says.

"I'm glad I'm your first time" before she can reply his lips are pressed to hers. She moves her lips in sync with his. He moans. She brings her hands up so they can run through his hair.

He fully presses himself against her. He licks the bottom of her lip, asking for entrance. Asoon as she slightly opens her mouth he slips his tounge in exploring.

She feels a tightness in his pants suddenly form. They are broken apart by a knock at the door. They break apart and madie looks down to see Lukes member is aroused.

"Sorry about that" he says.

"No problem" she opens the door and Luke quickly shuts it. She goes back to get her spot and everyone looks at her.

"What's he doing?" Questions Ashton.

"Fixing his... Area" she replies.

"His area?" Asks Olivia.

"His Dick. " says Michael. Suddenly Luke comes out and sits next to madie.

"Next question?" Asks kenzie.

"I got it. " says Bradley.

"It says dare 4 people to jump into a pile of snow" everyone's face drops.

"Haha, um Om going with... Madie, Kenzie, Michael, and Calum. " he says smirking.

"Fuck you!" Yells calum.

"Wait a sec" Michael grabs the card.

"Fuck." He mutters. "We have to do it in out under garments."

Madie and Kenzie shrug and they take off their shirts and pants and stand there. Luke is looking madie up and Down where as Michael is just.. staring.

Calum takes off his pants and shirt and goes to the back door. Michael follows, talking off his clothes in the process.

Suddenly Michael and calum are in the snow. Madie and kenzie just stand there. They turn around to head in.

"Hey! No way!" Yells Michael. Luke jumps up and picks madie up bridal style. Michael comes out from behind the snow bank and grabs kenzie bridal style aswrll.

"1...2...3..." Suddenly both kenzie and madie are thrown in. They scream. Kenzie stands up and shivers.

"You cold?" Questions Michael.

"Uhhh.... Yeah." Says kenzie. They go inside and quickly put their clothes back on. Michael grabs a few blankets and go over to the circle. He throws one at madie and Luke, calum and Bradley, Ashton and Olivia and sits himself next to kenzie throwing the blanket over top of them.

"Okay next?" Asks Olivia.

"Truth. It says what's everyone biggest fear" says Ashton. "Mine is broken drum sticks. "

"Being bald " says Michael every laughs.

"Spiders" says Kenzie.

"No music." Says Bradley.

"Dying." Says calum.

"Needles" says madie.

"No dance" says Olivia.

"Unicorns" says Luke.

After a few hours of questions everyone's pretty much asleep.

Kenzies P.O.V

In dreaming about food. Lots and lots of food. Suddenly I feel something touch my arm. It feels like a...

Spider!

My eyes snap open and I scream.

I hear Michael laughing.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" I scream.

"That was hilarious!" He says.

I roll over again ignoring him.

"Am I getting the silent treatment?" I snuggle my head further into the pillow.

"I'm sleeping on the couch with you" my blanket is lifted and Michael climbs in. I open my eyes to see him taking off his socks. I give him a confused look.

"I will never sleep with socks on. It makes my feet feel strange, and I dont like it" I roll my eyes and soon I am once again asleep.

Madies POV.

After being woken up my kenzie I rolled over but only to feel a prick on my skin.

"Time for your needle" my eyes snap open and tears fall from my eyes.

"Oh shit." Ashton.

"What,the Fuck Ashton?!" I scream. Luke comes in

"What the Fuck happened?" He questions.

"I put a pen on het arm and said time for your needle and she started to cry" he says.

"Well no shit, she's terrified of needles dumbass." Luke says.

"I'm so sorry Madie" Ashton pleads.

"It's okay" I roll over and Luke climbs under the covers.

"Are you okay?" He whispers.

"I am now" I look up at him and he presses my lips to his, and we fall asleep in eachother arms.

~~~~~

Okay last update for tonight.

Enjoy

Xx