Chapter 10

Michaels P.O.V

Me and Kenzie watched some films. It was about 10 at night and Kenzie was falling asleep. She leaned on me and fell asleep. She was so pretty. I cant believe Ashton smacked her. I'm so pissed.

I soon fall asleep plotting my revenge.  I wake up to this

"Shit Fuck shit. Shit" I snap my eyes open to see Kenzie circling the coffee table.

"Hey" she snaps her head to my direction.

I notice a wet spot on my shirt. "Did you fucking drool on me" her face drops.

"Yeah that's why I'm swearing. " she says.

I laugh. "I'm not mad. " I say taking my shirt off.

"I'm getting a new shirt and ill walk you home. " I run upstairs. I walk down stairs and she just has a t-shirt.

"It's cold you know" I say. She nodds.

"I don't have a sweater" she says. I run upstairs and grab my favorite sweater and run downstairs.

"I'm not taking that" she says.

"I'm not giving you a choice." I shove it over her head. She sticks her arms through and huffs.

"Don't sass me bitch" she flinchs at my tone. "I'm sorry" she nodds.

"You are a bully, your not supposed to be sorry" she says

"Well I am"

Once I leave her porch after arguing for an hour about her keeping my sweater, I walk to ashtons. I walk right into the door.

"Ashtons get your fucking ass down here!"

Suddenly footsteps rush down the stairs.

"Sup dude" he says. He looks and realized I was pissed.

"Explain to me why kenzie had a red fucking hand mark on her face." I say calmly.

"Uh I don't know. " he says shrugging. I punch the wall.

"You do know cause your the one who did it!" I walk over to him and slam him against the wall. 

"Touch her again, and so help me god, I will hurt you" I leave slamming the door.