Chapter 19

Ashtons P.O.V

I was super nervous for my date with Olivia. Looking at her face, made my heart skip a beat. I'm scared how the boys will react. None of them will say anything because well, look at how muscular I am.

I pull up to her house and wait. I'm pulled from my thoughts to Olivia getting into the car. She looks gorgeous. We drive and I take her to a fancy restaurant. One of those restaurants that looks fancy on the outside, but it looks causal on the inside.

When we go in, she looks confused.

"Why so confused?" I jokingly nudge her in the shoulder.

"It looked so... Fancy. And its like any regular restaurant inside. " she says.

"Well, I figured why not? Seems like a casual place to eat dinner. " I say shrugging. We walk up to the front desk.

"Reservation for Irwin?" I ask.

"Yes, right this way" she says smiling. We go into the back, and walk through doors which lead to a porch, near the beach. I reserved the spot with the best view.

We sit down and order. Olivia gets the chicken, and I get the steak. While in mid-conversation, Olivia starts looking over at another table. I glance where her gaze seemed to be attracted to. A guy. My blood started to boil. She glared at him and he turned away. Buy only for a short amount of time.

Eventually he was full on staring. Kinda like he was attempting to undress her with his eyes. She would glance every now and again, and smile. It made me angrier by the second.

I got up and walked up to him.

"Can I help you?" He said chuckling.

"You can help me by not staring at my fucking date, Jack ass. " I say.

He stands up. "And who are you?"

"See that girl over there?" I point to Olivia, and he nodds.

"That's my fucking date. " I sat sternly. He looks at me with wide eyes.

"Sorry mate, I didn't even notice you, sorry. Shes gorgeous bro. A keeper. " she says sitting down.

"Thanks bro" I walk away and sit down.

"Um thanks" Olivia says shifting in her seat.

"Didn't help that you kept fucking staring and smiling back. " I say.

"W-what?" She stutters.

"I bring you here, and you were oogling that guy. Go ahead. Go fucking join him" I say.

"No I'm here with you Ashton. " she leans back.

"Well let's go" I get up, put the money I owed on the table and leave. She jogs after me. We get in the car and I drive to her place. When I pull up, she looks at her house than back at me.

"Thanks" she says.

"Get out of my car" a look of pain hits her face, and she gets out slamming the door. I pull off into the night, leaving her.

You fucked up.

Luke's P.O.V

Things are getting hard. I really like madie however I need to tell the guys that I like her.

But I can't.

They will never forgive me. I send her a text. This is going to be hard.

Me: madie I don't think we can date. Not yet.

Madie: why not?

Me: the boys. They will never forgive me. I'll tell them soon.

Madie: so you just expect me to wait?

Me: if you like me enough yeah.

Madie: Whatever Luke. You got 2 weeks. If you don't tell them, then I'm not waiting.

Me: i'll tell them when I want.

Madie: then you can't have me.

Me: I have you. Wether you like it or not.

Madie: whatever.

Me: rules still apply.

Madie: yeah I get it.

She's mad. Great.

That's okay though.

She's got me wrapped around her finger.

And I'm not letting go anytime soon.

~~~~~~

Shitty chapter sorry.

Olivias outfit in the media.

Enjoy xx