Chapter 14

Luke's P.O.V

I'm flipping out. I haven't seen or heard from madie besides yesterday when she told me she wasn't coming because her knee hurt to walk. I'm pacing my room spamming her phone with snapchats, texts, calls and fb messenger.

Suddenly my phone goes off. Madie.

Madie: hey sorry I fell asleep and went somewhere with my mom.

Me: you didn't tell me you were going out?

Madie: I was with my mom Luke.

Me: rules are rules. Where did you guys go.

Madie: Costco and then the mall.

Me: cool. Any plans for the weekend.

Madie: uhh yeah actually.

Me: what ?

Madie: sleepover at Bradleys house.

Me: you're leaving stuff out.

Madie: right sorry. Tomorrow night. Going around 5. Address is 345 tinsel street. (Don't judge)

Me: k.

Madie: anything else.

Me: when will you be home.

Madie: I dunno yet.

Me: find out.

I'm glad she's okay. I call up Michael and Ashton asking if I could join them in hanging out. I start walking. We hangout, and eat pizza.

Michaels mom comes in.

"Anyone want another slice?" She asks.

Everyone says no except for of course Michael.

"It's pretty obvious Michael wants another slice. " Ashton chuckles. (Please tell me you get the reference)

Calum has been texting someone all night.

"Who you texting" I tease.

"Bradley. He's with the girls for the night" he says blankly.

"What?" Me Ashton and Michael all question in,sync.

"Um.. yeah they went over for a sleepover. You guys should know. " he says. Fury boils in my blood.

"No Kenzie told me tomorrow at 5" Michael says.

"Olivia told me she was going.tomorrow at 3" Ashton says with clear anger in his eyes.

"Madie said tomorrow at 5. " I smash my hand onto the table. "She shouldn't have lied" I say.

"Does anyone know the address ? I want to pay them a visit." Says Michael with a smirk.

"345 tinsel." I say bluntly. They all give me questioning looks. "I made madie tell me the times and addresses of the places she's going to go" I say with a shrug.

"Control freeeeeaaaaaakkk!" Ashton sings.

"Shut the Fuck up. Let's just go." I say. We all get in Michael's car. Ready for the shit show.

Michaels P.O.V

We pull up to Bradleys house, and walk in going to the basement. When we get down there Kenzie was beating madie at just dance. We stay off in the distance. Once she finishes her round, we walk in.

"Hello" chimes Ashton. "Can we join?"

Kenzie looks up pulling a glass of rootbeer from her lips. She drops it, shards of glass go everywhere.