Chapter 11

Ashtons P.O.V

Ew school. I don't know what got into Michael. Then again Kenzie is basically his nerd. Whatever. I walk over to Olivia.

"Hey idiot." No response.

"I said hello!" I say. She turns to me.

"Hi" she says.

"Get your shit, we are going to class" on e we got there we sat down.

The teacher did the usual, taughyt the lesson, handed out textbook work and we were off. Once I go to copy off of Olivia, she puts her books up so I can't see. Wow. I try and look over but her arm is covering.

The whole hour, I got nothing done. The bell rang and she shot up and left.

"Hey," I grab her arm. "What's your problem"

"Um you hurt my bestfriend" she goes to turn away I grab her arm squeezing,

"Listen here. If you don't drop it, school will be the biggest hellhole in your life" I walk,away, leaving a clear red mark on her arm which she quickly covers with her sweater, leaving the area.

Madies P.O.V

I,want to see Luke. I have kenzie holding my books from class to class due to my knee. But I feel the need to see him. Ugh.

"Hey! Madie! Fucking stop you cripple!" I hear from down the hallway. Luke.

"Oh. Hi Luke" I say.

"How's your knee" he asks. I chuckle.

"I have crunches and a knee brace. It hurts but its fine" I say.

"I'm so sorry. Anyways I got to go. See ya madie, bye Michaels bitch" he pokes my knee and walks away.

"Well. I didn't see me as someones bitch but whatever" she says. We laugh.