Chapter 21

Ashton P.O.V

My alarm clock goes off. Letting out a loud groan, I roll out of bed shutting the alarm down. It's a Friday. Thank god.

Olivia has been avoiding me like the black plague. I knew why. However the more she does it the more it pisses me off. It's not my fault I'm jealous.

I put on black skinny jeans, a band t-shirt and vans and head out the door. I climb into my car and drive off to school. Stopping at a red light I pull out my phone, and send a quick text to Olivia.

Me: yo meet me at your locker and lunch.

I pull into the parking lot and check my phone for a reply.

Liv: why so you can tell me to get out of the school?

Me: stop. Just do it.

Liv: fine.

She infuriates me. To bad she has to sit beside me in English. First period. Awesome.

I speed walk to my locker, saying a few friendly hellos to fellow students lingering in the halls. I pull out my books and walk to English.

I sit down. Waiting waiting waiting. Just a minute before the bell rings everyone floods in, hoping that they aren't late. Olivia comes in closer to last. People probably shoved her there. Assholes.

She shoots me a glance and I offer a small smile, in which she returns. The teacher indicates that the lesson is starting and everyone breaks their personal conversations.

"Class you will be getting your assignment marks back today. Some of them I am proud of, some of them I am not. Hopefully you will do better on the following assignments. " he grabs a stack of papers and starts handing them out to the students. When he comes around to us he smiles widely and hands olivia the sheets.

I peek over and I see a mark written in red on top of the paper. 96%. Olivia is smiling like she is looking at a puppy.

"Good job" I say. She looks at me.

"You helped to " she defends.

"Um not as much as you though. That's why I'm congratulating you " I say. She chuckles.

"Whatever you say" she says returning to her books.

Soon lunch rolls around and I lean on Olivias locker. Soon after she rounds the corner. "Hi" she says quietly.

"Sorry" I say bluntley. She gives me a confused look.

"For the date. I fucked up and I am so sorry" I say with pleading eyes.

"Ash don't worry about it. They only problem I was upset with was the whole 'get out of my car' thing' she says.

A pang of guilt hits me in the chest. "Okay nerd" I walk away. I turn around and wink, and head to the cafeteria.

Kenzies P.O.V

Thank god for fridays. Then again if there was no such thing as school, we wouldn't be looking forward to a certain day. Michael has been terrorizing me. I'm getting stressed.

My knee is better so now I can run faster. And I bought a new bag from Bentleys because the strap on my old bag broke. #RIPKenziesEscapeBag.

I put my books into my locker and head to the caf. I walk past Michael's Groups table. He doesn't notice me. Thank the lord. I sit down.

"Hey guys" i say.

Madie looks up from her phone sending me a quick glance. "Shh EDIS updated. " she says. Olivia grimaces.