Chapter 47

Ashtons P.O.V

Okay so prom is tonight. And I don't have a date. I really want to go with Liv but I don't think she will want to go with me. I sigh, turning on the tv, watching whatever was on. Prom starts at 8, and its 7. One hour. In the middle of my show my mom bursts into the livingroom.

"Ashton Fletcher Irwin. Why are you not ready for prom?" She says putting her hands on her hips.

"I'm not going mom" I sigh.

"Yes you are. I bough a suit. I got shoes. I got you everything you need for it. So get up and get ready, its 7:25." She says walking away.

I groan in frustration. Getting up throwing the remote across the room. I walk up the steps and see that my suit and shoes were already placed out on my bed. I close my door and put on the suit with the shoes. I have to admit I looked good. Now what to do with my hair... Well Olivia's dress is purple so I go through my bandana drawer to see if I still had the purple one I got for Christmas. Thankfully I found them. I put it on. After I decide my hair looks fine, I walk down the stairs to my mother holding a camera.

"Aweh Ashy!! You look adorable" she says snapping a few pictures.

"Mom!" I groan. "I have to go get Olivia"

"Okay okay have fun " she says kissing my cheek. On my way out the door I hear her whisper something along the lines of 'my baby boy is growing up'

I roll my eyes. Once I get into my car and start the engine I drive down many streets to find Olivias house. I nervously pull up, and walk up to the door. I knock hoping its Olivia that answers.

The door opens and I see a tear stain faced Olivia.

"Ashton what are you doing here?" She says wiping her eyes.

"I uh- I came to take you to prom" I say rather embarrassed. I'm dressed up and she asks me why I show up on prom night.

"I don't want you here Ashton. " she says going to slam the door.

"Olivia... Please." I plead. "I need you to go to prom with me.... Please."

"Why Ashton? Im sure any girl would go with you. " she says irritation clear in her voice.

"None of those girls are you though."

"What do you mean?" She says re-opening the door.

"Olivia I hate we broke up. I do and I still love you. So what I mean is even if I take anyone else, none of them are you. None of them, are you." I say looking at her.

She has tears flowing down her face but I don't think they are sad tears. She collapses into my arms and I hold her for a few minutes. While rubbing her back. She eventually pulls away.

"Wait here while I get ready?" She says. A massive smile spreads across my face and I nod. We walk into her house where I'm greeted by her mom and dad. Her mom looks thrilled to see me. Her dad, not so much.

She runs up th steps while I sit in an awkward silence with her parents. About half an hour later, I hear heels descending down the steps. I stand and look into the direction of the steps. My jaw drops. Her dress is short and purple and slightly puffs out at the bottom. She has silver heels and her hair is curled and put up. She looks amazing.

"Liv wow, you look gorgeous. " I say kissing her cheek.

"Thank you ashy, let's go" she says. Before we leave her mom takes a few photos and we get into the car.

The closer we get, the more giddy I get, and my palms begin to sweat. We pull into the parking lot.

Here goes nothing.

Olivias P.O.V

When Ashton showed up at my door, I was kind of suprised. The way I have been ignoring him these past Few days, I'm suprised he still wants to look at me. I truley did hope that he came and got me, because I really wanted to go, and here I am, sitting in the car with the man I love, going to prom.

I keep giving him side glances because well, he's gorgeous. I blush when I realize that his bandana matches the color of my dress, and it doesn't go unnoticed.

"What are you blushing about?" He asks.

"I just noticed that um.. your uh- your bandana matches my dress" I stutter.

"Oh yeah I did that on purpose." He says smiling, this time its his turn to blush.

"That's cute " I way smiling at him.

The car stops and I look around. We are here. Now I was really getting nervous. Sure me and ashton hungout all the time but this is prom.

Suddenly my door is opened, and a hand is offered for me to take. I grab it and slide out of the car. Ashton closes the door, grips my hands. I would be lying if I said its easy to walk I'm heels, cause its anything but easy.

When we get to the top of the steps, my I trip and almost fall, but Ashton catches me. I feel like ik in a romance novel. As soon as we get into the dance area, I'm start looking for Kenzie, Bradley and Madie, but I can't find them. Must not be here. Me and Ashton go to the middle of the floor and start dancing but shortly after I start busting my moves, a slow song comes on.

Ashton turns to me, and smiles, dimples and all.

"Care to dance with me?" He says offering his hands.

"Yes." I say taking them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There ya go.

Shitty ending ikik but there's 3 more chapters, then an epilogue and its OVER! *cries*

Sequel or nah??

I got a good story line thanks to a certain someome (:

Love ya's

Enjoy xx