VII: New Student

unedited...

the fifth day of their avoidance game, the beautiful swan still does his daily routine he didn't let himself dwell in the past, if he let himself drown in anxiety of what he did, it might lead him on more serious situation so he just let it go and forget it, it wasn't hard after that the young professor is doing the same. Like what he always doing he start to stretch releasing all the tense in his muscle to relax it.

Slowly the room filled with student and for the very first time the young professor wasn't there yet, usually the professor arrive after a minute of jimin's arrival, everyone start fussing about the terror professor tidiness. Well, Jungkook wasn't really late he still have twenty minutes left before his class start, but the student making it a big deal maybe because they hate the professor because of his strictness. Jimin didn't mind it and just continue his stretching the professor wasn't that bad or terror after all, he just want the best for his student and if he'll become friendly and too easy to them, just let them do what they wanted and don't pinpoint where they lacking in −wouldn't improve any of them.

Most of the student understand the professor strictness but the lightheaded one's don't get any of it and started hating the terror professor, with an irritating huff jimin stands up he had enough of their bullshit.

"if you don't like to be in his class you can easily drop out, stop fussing about none sense thing, speak if you can do the pirouette perfectly. which I highly doubted that you can, you barely do the basic position properly."

Jimin mocked made the room filled with gasp unknowingly Jungkook heard everything, how he defended the older and how he did it in grace. Yea, jimin does it with composure and manners which awed Jungkook and the other student. He let a minute pass letting the room filled with tension in both parties, he thought the students that throw hatred towards him will gonna fight back, but to his amusement the group remained silent until the one gained courage to speak up −admitting what they did is wrong. Jungkook cleared his throat catching the attention of everyone, jimin just wave his hand signaling its fine and go back to his place. The room filled with silent as the students stared at floor like it is the most interesting thing in the room.

"are you all done with stretching? "

The professor asked made the students flinch, half of them say yes and the other half say no, Jungkook sighed rubbing his hurting temple, he signal them to do the stretch. Ah! I shouldn't drink too much! He cursed trying to ease the pain in his head.

They were in the half of the class when Ms. Song knocked on the door made everyone stop and bow at the older woman, Ms. Song nod and smile at the students respectful gesture behind him there was a tall boy who's around their age.

"sorry to interrupt your class Mr. Jeon, I'm just here to escort Mr. Kang here... "

The woman shortly announce letting the guy behind him take a step forward, everyone start to fuss about the new student handsomeness. Jungkook rolled his eyes doesn't like the guy arrogancy, or he just don't like how that new student smile at his swan. Jimin squinted his eyes as he tried to take a good look at the new student, slowly his eyes widen as his plump lips fell open. The smile on the new guy face turned into grin when he see jimin's reaction, Jungkook clenched his hands into ball doesn't like what's happening.

"Mr. Kang will be in your class now Mr. Jeon..."

The woman added before taking her leave, as soon as Jungkook let the new guy in the kang guy immediately strides where jimin is. The younger still has that cute reaction but instead of cooing of how cute the younger is, he only felt anger and agitation he wasn't the one 'causing the younger cute demeanor but that new guy is. With gritted teeth he called the new guy and asks him to introduce himself before he can reach where his beautiful swan is.

Daniel the name of new student halted on his way, tongue poking in his inner cheeks in agitation, he turned around to face the young professor unfazed at Jungkook dark aura. The younger only rolled his eyes as he complied walking straight where the fuming professor is. He bowed before introducing his self, the room filled with deafening squeals when he threw a wink after his introduction, maybe half of the class died to it. Jimin just rolled his eyes unaffected at Daniel flirty gesture he's so used of it anyway.

He was about to stride back where jimin is −but Jungkook stop him again and instruct him to go in the other side. He was about to protest but the professor suddenly speak and instruct his student to continue the routine. They immediately comply repeating the routine over and over again after the professor pinpoint each flaws.

"ten minutes water break..."

Jungkook announce made most of the student slump their exhausted on the wooden floor, heavy pants filled the room now. Jimin on the other hands did some stretching, doing a perfect split and reach each toes from time to time, stamina that's what student in his class envy him. He's not just good at dancing but has an endless stamina too, which a real performer need to have.

A pair of black shining shoes came in his view, he look up to see Daniel smiling face. Jimin sighed ignoring the other presence which made Jungkook proud and happy, proud that the younger was not affected at the other male's handsomeness and happy that he ignoring him.

"wow! Really? Rejecting the sincerity?"

Daniel chuckled in disbelief, jimin just stare at him for a couple of minutes until he goes back in his stretching.

"yah! Park Jimin!"

He blurted in annoyance, and Jungkook hatred towards the young male grew stronger. How dare that useless shit shout to his swan?! Jungkook growled at the back of his head ready to approach and kicked out the younger. But jimin's expression stopped him, jimin stared at Daniel with bored eyes, slapping Daniel hand that handling him water.

"stop pestering me..."

Its short but powerful, Jungkook tried his very best to restraint his laughter while the student around them are in state of shock, it's so unusually hearing the swan snapped at new student.

"and what if I don−"

"don't push your luck, if you want to leave this room without any injury..."