I: THE SWAN

"dancing is the air in my world,
without it; i don't know how to live.
I am a beautiful swan in everybody's eyes, but in reality I'm just a nobody, a duckling in a pond...

Wishing to be able to spread my wings
someday... And flyaway..."

◌↞⊱❁⊰↠◌

Hands swaying in the air like a beautiful wings, in sync at the beat, limbs swaying gracefully leaving the audience in awe. His every move, the emotion on his face portraying the song perfectly.

As the song comes to its end, his body laid on the floor, lifting both his feet slowly up in the air as his back pressed on the wooden floor firmly; spreading his legs up for a perfect split in the air. Slowly and gracefully like a leaf falling out on the tree, putting down his feet and hugged them near to his chest, ducking his head over his knees as his final posture. He stands up with postures and pride, beaming his famous blinding smile; the routine is undeniably exhausting and hard. But its all worth it, all his hard work does.

Bowing in each side of the platform. Jimin can't deny the happiness within him, dancing is his safe haven, his only escape in the cruel world. He even compare it to the air he breath, without it he can't live, without it he don't know how to live...

The place was full of cheer and deafening applause, and that's enough to brought butterflies in his stomach. The only thing he good at can bring a heart fluttering effect to others and that's enough for him, to live a little bit longer. Hearing their cheers, claps, and wonderful words enough to fueled up the little fire in his heart. The fire to fight to live, people maybe think that he got all, but they'll wrong. He is like a beautiful bird in the cage, a prisoner in his own fear, a prisoner in a place called home.

People envy him for living in the place full of gold, in a dining full of silver wears and delicious food, but he didn't want it, he didn't asks for it. A simple life is enough for him as long as his parents is there for him, beside him. Maybe they can gave the most luxurious bouquet of flowers in his every performance, but it was not enough. Call him ungreatful but all he wanted is to see them in the crowd, to watch and cheer for him, that is all he wanted to feel love.

"magnificent! Just how i expected and imagine to be! That theme and routine is really made for you, and for you to execute it perfectly.." the man blabbed while approaching the exhausted boy. "and oh! before i forgot your parents send this" he added handling the bouquet of flowers to the latter, jimin only nod as he receive it. Again they can't make it.

"aish! wipes away that long face chim! maybe they can't make it but we're here." Jimin gave him a tight smile made the man hit jimin's head lightly.

"Yah! what's that for?!" Jimin groaned in disbelief, staring at the other man in flame.

"What's that for?" the man mocked pointing his pointy fingers at the latter. "...first for being a sulking mochi, second for disrespecting your hyung!!!" the man shouted at the top of his lungs, made jimin's ear bleed.

"What happened! Where's the intruder?!" the door bursts open revealing the panting taehyung. Jimin and jin just stared at the latter, both questioning themselves how they got a weird circle of friends.

Maybe he is yearning for his parents love, but he can't deny the fact that he can still full of love...

✿✿✿❀

"Are you sure about this kook? I can't see—"

"It's for the best hyung, and I'm too tired avoiding those horny hoes...like they where in every corner of the school. I just hope this school is different, well, it will for sure it's school for rich asses though."

"I- ah! You're right, hope you find peace in there, but what about your—"

"It'll stay the same hyung, you know I can't gave up that life..." Namjoon only sigh at the younger statement, how ironic right? The younger wanted to transfer because of the amount of girls that chasing after him. But then he can't give up his night life including the naught things that makes him keep alive well, in younger's belief.

"I don't get you kook, you want to transfer because those student is majoring of how seducing you and not how to master the step you taught to them, but then you still wanted your night life? And let me remind you the university you'll be attending to is very strict especially to their professors."

"you think I don't know it hyung? And they will never gonna find out about my secret life, all they needed to know is the Jeon Jungkook the most terror dance instructor, and not the other one." the younger shrugged finishing loading his baggage.

"okay, okay I give up... but—" namjoon paused at his statement facing the younger with a serious face. "—promise me you will not do any stupid things kook."

"oh! C’mon hyung, seriously? I'm not into that kind of thing..."

"I will not ruin my life and reputation just because of lust..."