V: Flustered

Unedited...

“fuck! Y-yes just just like that...” low grunts and slurry sound echoed around the room. Grip tightens at the brunette's hair as he snap his hips forward.

Jungkook's eyes rolled up in pleasure as a soft hum vibrated straight to his sucked dick, “ah! shit! just like that baby, suck me good.” he moaned praising the woman in her knees, she looks up staring flirtatious at jungkook as she letting go of his hard dick with pop sound. Jungkook smiled bringing his freehand to caress the woman's face with adoration, “can you be a good girl and please me?” he asked sweetly fake affection in display. A soft shyly yes escaped to her lips as she brought the hard dick near her lips, teasing jungkook she grazed the head of the cock over her lips tasting the saltiness of the pre-cum that oozing out in jungkook's slit.

The woman smirked seeing jungkook's reaction, she bit her lips seductively before taking the latter's dick, slowly wrapping her wet tongue around jungkook's dick, letting go again and sucked him for good. First a teasing blow before she picked up her pace, jungkook throw his head backward as the pleasure slowly building up, both breath becomes uneven as the air around them becomes hotter and hotter.

“fuck!” he grunts snapping his hips forward eager for more, he brought his hands up cupping the woman's head he smiled sweetly before snapping his hips forward harder, deeper and faster bring glassy to the woman's eyes. “fuck! fuck! fuck!” he like a mantra hips snapping forward nonstop and brutally. A weak hummed of pain vibrate in his dick, snapping him out in his own oblivion. Eyes slowly gaze down thrust stop momentarily, giving a pity look at the woman before turning it into a fake. Slowly right hands letting go of her as he brought it to her face to caressed it tenderly and lovingly.

“did I got too rough?” he cooed still caressing the woman's sweaty face, she shakes her head like a obedient puppy wanting to please her owner. Jungkook rolled his eyes mentally in distaste, this is the kind of woman he hates the most but he don't want to spoil the moment and he really needs a quick fuck to cool down his freaking hormones!

He snap back in his daze as the woman start to suck him good, tongue swirling around his cock professionally. “shit!” he hissed lowly letting the woman take the pace. He puked mentally can't take the woman ugly fucked face that is staring straight at him with a glint of lust in her eyes, fluttering her eyes flirtatiously.

He closed his eyes restraining himself to snap out, his not in the mood now but his horny dick is. And he needs to released cause if not he doesn't know what gonna happen if he got a glimpse of that teasing beauty that gave him a hard time earlier. With another inhale he opened his eyes, displaying the fake adoration on his face. Left hand slowly traveled from the woman's cheeks to her jaw, she squinted at the sudden pain as jungkook grip her jaw tighter. “let me fuck this filthy mouth knocked down each air in your lung, like a good slut!” he growled thrusting his hip inhumane pace doesn't care at the crying woman below him, he is desperate to release and desperate to end this shit.

Thrusting in and in, the familiar pain start to building up. Heat forming in the pit of his stomach ready to shot all of his frustration, thrusting nonstop and in one  deep and hard he release all his frustration in the woman's mouth choking the other. He let go after riding his own orgasms, made the other cough and catching her own breathe gazing at jungkook with glassy eyes. “sorry for being rough baby,” he faked again. “but you really did a great job...” with that he dismissed the woman, disappointed that she didn't get the d in her v....

••••

“you did WHAT?!”

“the fox tae! Can you tone down your voice!”

“the hell minnie! how can I tone or calm down? My pure innocent moch——”

“TAE!” jimin screamed glaring at his bestfriend, “you're not helping!!” he groused pout slowly formed on his lips in annoyance.

“and how can I help you? As they say the damage has been done and you can't change it...” taehyung fired back it as a matter of fact. Jimin only groaned in defeat flustered face buried in his pillow.

He didn't know what came to him, it's not him——  there is no way that is him! He was there ready to fired back, roast the other existence ——but before everything registered in his mind it's already done. He don't know how or what even happen, his own body moved on it's own, like somebody put a spell on him, like somebody pull a string and made him like a obedient puppet. He groans in annoyance covers laying on the ground due of his kicks.

“even you throw a hundred tantrums nothings gonna change, it will not change the fact that you just leave that terror teacher with an unbearable problem...” taehyung teased more made the latter groan more.

“I hate you!” jimin pouted throwing a pillow at his bestfriend,  who lucky enough to dodge the pillow.

“I didn't know movie night includes pillow fight now.” taehyung uttered.

“i really hate you tae!!!”

“yeah, yeah as if that's true...” taehyung rolled his eyes at the younger childishness, throwing all his frustration to him like he is some kind of stress balls.

“what I'm gonna do now!” the younger cried in desperation. He can't change it, he can't erase it! He the pure and innocent bean just teased and flirted at the first day of their new terror instructor!! How can he even run away to that human formed of sin!!!

“there's two things you can do honestly...”taehyung blurted out giving hope to the small bean that curled into ball right now. “first, pretend, act like nothing happen——”

“how the fox I can do that?!” jimin groused.

“I dunno, that's for you to think, what is this? Draining my head to think for you escape? C'mon minnie be considerate I've already gave you ideas, do the other work,  if want the easiest you can just drop that subject which is I highly doubt you can do...” he ranted before glancing at the ball of fluff that staring at him with glassy eyes.

Here he comes again using his charm to get what he wants, what a pure innocent devil. Taehyung said to himself, long heavy sigh escape in his mouth. No! He can't loss this time, he won't allow to win the little devil before him.

“even how hard you fluttered that long lashes of yours and how cute you puffed your chubby cheeks, I won't giving up this time, it's your problem and you need to face it alone this time,” he uttered, crashing all the hope in the latter's eyes.

“how could you let your bestfriend go through all of this alone? How cruel you are?” jimin faked cry, but taehyung already knows it, too use of it.

“and why not? You do that alone why can't face it alone too?”taehyung raised his left eyebrows, jimin face heated up recalling the event happened early, without even knowing flustered at his own wrongdoing.

_______________________
A/N:
I know there is only few readers reading this story, and I definitely know that this is not that interesting 😅😅...
So I decided to put goals to all my books, its up to y'all when I gonna update...
And sorry for this sinful chapter 😅 it's been awhile since I last write smut and I dunno if it's still bad or it get worse... And this is longest chapter so far...

Vote goal: 50 😫

Fun Fact! I “accidentally” deleted the first version of this, and I need to rewrite it again...