IX: The Offer [Part 1]

unedited...

Jungkook stare at the ceiling intently thinking of ways how he can get close to the beautiful swan, and how he can get rid that annoying new student, a sigh left his lips, rolling on his bed back and forth out of frustration. He sat up kicking the cover out of his bed, another sigh of frustration left the professor's mouth.

"are you okay kook?"

Namjoon asked the troubled younger and Jungkook shook his head with a cute frown on his handsome face, the older male doesn't know if he'll pity the younger or laugh at his odd behavior. Honestly, it was the very first time he saw the younger in such troubled state, the Jungkook that the older male knows is too far from the Jungkook that in front of him. he can't believe that the younger change in just short period of time, and what most he couldn't believe is the younger eat all his words. Jungkook promised that he'll not do any stupid thing, but guess what? The notorious professor fell in the beauty in just first sight.

"I don't know, what I gonna do hyung..."

The younger said in frustration, gripping, pulling his hair. While the older male just watches the younger in disbelief. And for the nth times namjoon sigh just listening to the younger problem.

"if you like that swan then make a move..."

Namjoon shortly advice but Jungkook only pout at the said advice.

"what? That's what the infamous fuckboy Jeon Jungkook do if someone caught his attention, right?"

The younger sigh, the older words are all true but he can't do that, especially to his beautiful swan. Jimin is different to all the women he bedded, he like the younger genuinely not only to bed him but to possess him, he like the younger to be his and only his —and he'll do anything to make it happen.

"you don't understand hyung... I'm after him because I want to bed him, I like him hyung, I like him genuinely..."

Namjoon can sense the sincerity in the younger male voice, but he was too shock to let those words sink all at once he needs to absorb it word for word. And once all those words sink in his jaw dropped realizing the big mess that the younger wanted to infiltrate.

"are you hearing yourself kook? Where's the I don't play with my student rule go?"