IV: CLASH

Unedited...

“NO! you all stay still...” the blonde boy intervene.

“beauty vs beast, wow I didn't expect that our new professor will get into our swan nerves this quick...” beom whispered to his friend, sojun who froze in place dropped his jaw in complete awe. “who do you think gonna win? The beast from hell or the beauty that can bring hell?” beom added.

Jungkook brows clashed burning the latter by his gaze, but jimin remain undaunted staring straight at the older. “they already reach their limits and pushing them to go for another round of routine... And as long as I remember this is your first day—” his voice is soft, smooth but holding authority.

“pushing someone can be better, not only for his own good but to the people around them...” jungkook retorts trying to hold his dominance, there is no way he gonna submit to the beautiful swan before him. Jimin rolled his eyes, but at the back of his head he involuntarily agree to what the older say —but of course his ego oppose it.

“and so what if it's my first day? As long as I remember too, I have all the rights to do my class schedule that even the head can't go against it...” jungkook croaked slowly gaining back his self-esteem under the younger's intimidating gaze.

Jimin frowned made jungkook coo at the younger's cuteness, jimin's forehead wrinkled as his nose scrunch up cutely. “I'm not enjoying this, we should do something...” sojun mumbled, fingers fidgeted out of nervousness.

A soft hum escape from the younger's lips, frowned turned into sweet innocent venomous smile. And now it's jungkook turn to fall in confusion. “I see, I understand now... Sorry for being impolitely and disrespecting you...” jimin's soft voice resonate, bowing to the older.

beom! We need to do something now!” sojun again implied gazing around to room, but all their classmate didn't want to interfere not right now...

“goo—”

“but I have my own rules too Mr. Jeon—” jimin cut him off padding his way to jungkook's direction. “have my own schedule...” jungkook muscle tense up, doesn't know what's going on. It's like his body and mind fall into something, into spell that is too dangerous to fell in.

“I hate people that abusive to their authority—” the latter paused as he reach where jungkook stood like tree. “all of you leave, Mr. Jeon and I had something to deal with...” he announced gaze not leaving jungkook's dark obs. As the words came out none of them question it and they complied hurriedly.

***

Jungkook groaned lips bleed through his harsh bite. “what are you—FUCK!” 

shh... relax Mr. Jeon, I'm just disciplining you...” jimin smiled innocently as he grind once again.

“FUCK!!”

“Mr. Jeon keep it down...” jimin whispered in his ear blowing hot air.

“if I were you I'll stop this..”

“what if I don't?” jimin provoked with a sly smile. “do I gonna regret it?”

“don't test me Mr. Park...” jungkook deadpan, collecting all his self control.

“what if I want to test you?”

“where is the sassy swan I bumped in the hallway? Where is the don't compare you to those thirsty hoe?” jungkook chuckled playing along to the younger's play.

Jimin rolled his eyes resting his slender arms on jungkook's shoulder. While jungkook rested his hands on the latter's tiny waist. “duh! It's in front of you...” he uttered grazing his plump lips against the other. “and I'm not really like them, you should be thankful that I didn't snap at you—” paused as he held a fistful hair of the other, yanked the older's head up. “and giving you a once in a life time privilege...” with the last ounce of his control jungkook clashed his lips against the other soft ones, hands roams freely at the latter's delicate body.

Devouring the latter's lips jungkook mind gone wild, image of the latter's body in someone's arms made him aggressive. Grip tightens made the blonde boy gasp, hmm! hmm! Jimin tried to push jungkook's away, trying the broke the kiss but the older didn't bulge and kiss him harder.

“MINE!” Jungkook growled between the kiss and jimin take that as a chance to broke the kiss.

when I said privilege, killing me doesn't count in!” jimin croaked hitting jungkook's chest.

“what you expect me to do? I can't help it imagining you in someone's arms made me insane...”

“oh~ a possessive type, don't worry Mr. Jeon—” jimin pecked jungkook's lips. “I don't usually do this, I only made this once before you.” jimin teased want to see the older's reaction, lies he never done it to anyone. The professor is the first and maybe the last.

Jungkook eyes darken as his grip tighten enough to draw purple marks on the latter's untouched skin. “who?” voice dark and husky —and jimin satisfy at the reaction... So possessive as the way he imagined.

He pushes Jungkook lightly drawing space between them, lifting his hand —he caressed jungkook's cheek softly. “it's for me to keep and for you to find out...” he uttered leaving the beast in haze.

***

“what the actual fuck! I just did?!!!”