.29.

the boys waited a few minutes, taemin texting jimin about the idea. the taemin's phone dinged. he reads the text and sighs in relief. "taehyung agreed." he tells the group. "let me see." seokjin says, concerned on how his little brother would react.

'minnie 🥰'
he agreed. we're otw.

the boys wait for about 2 minutes before the doorbell rings. hoseok opens it, revealing jimin and a nervous taehyung. the boys walk in the living room and see jungkook sobbing. taehyung's heart breaks at the sight. even if him and jungkook weren't together anymore, he still loved the boy and hated to see him in this state.

"could you give us a minute?" taehyung asks the group, everyone nodding and leaving the room. taehyung walks up to the boy and sits next to him. he grabs jungkook's shoulders and forces jungkook to hug his torso, just like they used to. taehyung rubs the boys back while shushing him softly.

"it's okay. you'll be okay, jungkook." taehyung says while petting jungkook's long hair. the boys cries lessen as taehyung talks to him. jungkook looks up at the boy. "that's why i waited so long, tae." jungkook tells the boy. taehyung feels a rush of guilt run through his body.

"i'm sorry, jungkook. i never meant to pressure you. i was just so pissed off at everything in life and i took my anger out on you. if i knew it would lead to all of this, i would've never forced you to come out." taehyung says, disappointed in himself. jungkook looks at the boy lovingly and caresses his cheek.

"it's okay, baby. you didn't know. but i'm out now. don't worry about anything." jungkook tells taehyung. taehyung smiles at the boy. "does this mean we can try again?" jungkook asks. taehyung sighs. "not right now. we can take things slow and start with dates. how about that?" taehyung suggests. jungkook smiles and hugs taehyung tightly.

"if you're anywhere close to being mine again, anything is fine with me." he says, taehyung hugging him back. they pull apart and look each other in the eyes. their moment is interrupted when the group of boys come back in the living room cheering.

"taekook is back, baby!" namjoon yells and the group cheers. the two boys on the couch laugh at their friends. "you all should head home, it's getting late." jungkook says, all the boys agreeing. as the bight goes on, each boy leaves gradually. the last one being taehyung. when taehyung gets up to leave, he stops.

he turns back to jungkook and hugs the boy, making jungkook stand up. "thank you for taking me back." he says, jungkook squeezes the boys waist. "thank you for taking me back." jungkook says. the boys pull apart from each other and taehyung plants a quick kiss on jungkook's cheek before saying bye to hoseok.

jungkook smiles at the actions. no matter how many times him and taehyung had kissed or shared intimate moments, he still gets flustered by them. hoseok laughs at his best friends face. "earth to jungkook?" he says, grabbing the boys attention. "we should go to bed. night, kook." hoseok says, walking to his room.

jungkook goes back to his room and makes the decision to make an instagram post.
___________________________________

jeonjk it's jungkook, hey guys. considering the following i have, i decided it would only be appropriate to make this post on this certain platform. so i've had many things on my mind recently. those things ranging from school, to lacrosse, to college, and to something only my few close friends know. this is tougher than i imagined it being, but i know it has to be done. what i came on here to say is that i'm gay. i'm sure some people won't accept me or somebody will have a problem with me because of that, but i don't care. i was in a great relationship for 3 full months, and nobody besides close friends and his family knew about it. we were quite obvious in my opinion, very easy to spot the skinship and touchiness we had. that just goes to show that kids our age don't pay attention anymore. it's all about running around and chasing guys or girls, avoiding the real world. i truly believe if someone had noticed even the bit of closeness me and this person had, the whole school would've figured out we were together. it all ended about a month ago but me and him are still on good terms, not that that's any of your business. but you might as well know how it's going between us since you're all going to have many questions. in fact, i propose a challenge. observe throughout the rest of this school year. watch who i'm close with, who i hang out with, who i talk with. don't stalk me, but observe quietly. maybe by the end of the year, you'll figure out who this mystery person is. just thought i'd share that important information with all of you, see you guys tomorrow :)
___________________________________

jungkook reads back over his paragraph and posts it. he decides to put his phone down and go to sleep.

———
another filler!!