.12.

it's been a few weeks since everything went down with yoongi going to america and taehyung and jungkook having sex. hoseok and yoongi have been a lot more touchy than usual, considering they want to cherish as many moments as possible with each other. this is shocking to the group also considering that yoongi isn't big on public affection.

for seokjin and namjoon, the two have been growing closer as the days go on. it's quite obvious they have a liking to each other. they have been hanging out a lot outside of school and have bonded. namjoon decided that he was going to ask seokjin out on a date, only informing jungkook about the news. and luckily for jimin and taemin, not much has happened to them.

now jungkook and taehyung have apparently turned into fuckbuddies. they will go to each other's houses and work on the chemistry project, get carried away, then fuck. and the two boys thought nothing of it. they both enjoyed it. but the thing that was off was that they acted like a couple. they would share kisses and cuddle with each other behind closed doors, but at school or in public they were just friends.

even though they didn't know, they had already fallen for each other. and they'd fell hard. and it was so obvious to everyone, but they were oblivious to their feelings. the group is sitting at lunch, areum now sitting with them because of jennie. they are all laughing, joking with each other and doing what normal friends do.

jennie leans over to namjoon, considering they're sitting next to each other. "so when are you gonna ask him out?" she asks in a teasing tone. namjoon makes wide eyes at her and hits her arm lightly. "be quiet! i'm planning on doing it sometime this week." he tells the girl. jennie raises an eyebrow. "it's wednesday. so it tomorrow so you can go on a date friday." she says as if it's obvious.

"you don't even know if he's gonna say yes!" he whisper yells. jennie gives him a look. "i know my brother. he likes you. just ask him out and stop being a baby." she says while giggling. namjoon shakes his head. he turns back to seokjin who is looking at him. "what were you guys talking about?" he asks curiously.

namjoon just shakes his head again, putting his hand on seokjin's lower back. "it's nothing. i'll tell you later." he says while smiling at the boy who just smiles back. he is admiring the boy until he hears a series of ooh's coming from across the table. of course it's taehyung and jimin. the two males have grown a good bond and had an immediate best friend connection.

"would you guys stop?" namjoon says frustratedly. seokjin giggles at the boys antics and looks at namjoon who has his face in his hands. "it's pretty funny, joon. you gotta admit." he says while giggling. namjoon sighs. "i need a break from all of you." he says jokingly, making the whole table laugh. taehyung and jungkook were closer than usual, though nobody thought anything of it.

jungkook had discretely put his hand on taehyung's waist without anyone noticing, taehyung not thinking anything about the action. they stay like that all of lunch until the bell rings. the group of 10 get up, saying their goodbyes and walking out of the lunch room. taehyung starts walking towards the doors before jungkook pulls him back.

he grabs the boys waist, not thinking about who is watching the two. "project at my house tonight?" jungkook asks. taehyung smiles his pretty box smile. "i'm sorry, kook. my parents are making me go to some business dinner with them. friday night?" he informs the boy. jungkook looks around at all the people and pulls taehyung out of the cafeteria and around a corner where nobody is.

he holds the boys waist and taehyung wraps his arms around jungkook's shoulders. "okay. but can i get a kiss, first?" jungkook says, pickering his lips out for taehyung to kiss. the barely shorter boy kisses jungkook quickly before unwrapping his arms from his shoulders. "we should get to class." he tells the boy. jungkook just sighs. "fine." he says while walking off with taehyung to his locker.

•••

it's the end of practice and coach min is telling the team who will be starting in the next game, which happens to be that thursday. jungkook doesn't think anything of this, already knowing he's going to start. "alright, our starting goalie will be taehyung. we're playing your old team and you know how they play, sorry jeon." coach min states.

jungkook gapes his mouth open. sure the boys are fucking each other and all, but they were still competitive on the field. he doesn't listen to the rest of the lineup, pissed that he's not starting for the first time in three years. "alright boys. we haven't lost this year, not planning on it. better busy your tails or else your tails will be doing reverse indian runs, got it?" coach says, the boys responding with a 'yes coach' as always.

they call it up and head to the locker room. taehyung goes up to jungkook after both of them had taken their gear off. "look who's starting this week." he says teasingly. jungkook huffs and rolls his eyes. "you're only starting because it's your old team and coach wants you to look good." jungkook responds, taehyung taken back by the words.

"what the hell, jungkook? what's the matter?" taehyung asks, questioning what's got him in such a bad mood that he snaps at him. he understands they're not the fondest of each other on the field, but he's never snapped at taehyung like that in the 4 weeks he's been there. "nothings wrong. just, i don't feel like talking right now." he says bluntly and jogs to the locker room.

taehyung rolls his eyes at the boy. "being so fucking immature." he mumbles to himself while shaking his head. "hey, kim!" he hears coach min yell. taehyung turns back around and jogs to him. "yes sir?" he questions. coach min puts his hands on his hips and looks down at the boy. "i was just wondering how the plays back in daegu work. remember any of them?" he asks the teen.

taehyung nods, explaining to him how his old team plays and works different plays. "alright. thanks bud." coach min says while patting the boy on the shoulder. taehyung turns to start walking back to the locker room before coach min speaks up again. "kim." he says, taehyung turning back around. "yes coach?" he asks.

coach min sighs. "look, i've heard some stuff about you and jeon." he says and taehyung tenses up. 'did he find out we're hooking up?' taehyung begins to worry. "i know you two don't necessarily get along, but just give him a chance. he's a good kid. he's just a little, hard to approach." coach min says.

taehyung smiles and shakes his head. "don't worry about us, coach. i promise we act completely different off the field." he says, scratching the back of his neck nervously. "good." coach min says. "well you should head home. see you tomorrow, kid." coach min says. taehyung walks to the locker room.

'fuck that was close.'