.11.

taehyung and jungkook decided to meet at jungkook's house since his parents were out of town with mina and areum was at taehyung's house with jennie. at first, they started working on the chemistry project. but as time went on, more flirting came into the equation.

that's how they ended up on jungkook's bed, fully undressed and making out. taehyung decided not to say anything about it being his first time, but jungkook caught on. as he was getting ready to enter, he noticed taehyung's nervousness. he stopped himself and looked at the boy who had a look of worry on his face.

"first time?" he asks the boy underneath him. "huh? no, what do you mean?" he says, trying to play it cool. jungkook chuckles. "it's okay, i'll go slow." jungkook says, the boy immediately calming down. he decides to put one finger in and slowly add them until taehyung was stretched out.

taehyung was getting irritated, he wanted the boy to stop teasing and just go for it. "for fucks sake, just hurry up!" taehyung says, frustrated. jungkook smirks at the boy. "whatever you say, baby." he says seductively into the boys ear. taehyung's face reddens at the nickname.

jungkook enters the boy and taehyung let's out the loudest moan he's ever heard. he goes slow at first, until taehyung tells him to 'stop treating him like a baby.' so jungkook goes as fast as he can, taehyung groaning from pain and pleasure. to distract him, jungkook leans down and kisses the boy.

"jungkook, i-" he attempts to tell the boy he's about to cum, but is a little too late. he releases all over jungkook's stomach and jungkook does the same. jungkook plops down next to taehyung and breaths heavily, as does taehyung. he smiles at the boy. "i could get used to this." jungkook says.

taehyung nods. "yeah me too, but it fucking hurts." he says, giggling as he talks. jungkook giggles as well. he gets up from the bed and picks taehyung up bridal style. "come on, we should shower." jungkook says. taehyung slaps the boys arm. "i can walk by myself, thank you very much." he says sassily.

jungkook sighs sharply and cocks his head. "i don't know about that but alright." he says, putting the boy on his feet. taehyung stands up just fine but almost falls when he takes a step. "okay nevermind, carry me." he says, jungkook chuckling at the sight. he goes and picks the boy up again.

"i told you that you're a bottom."

"shut the hell up!"

•••

it's saturday morning and jungkook has just woken up. he felt his arms wrapped around something, or someone. he looks over and sees taehyung. he makes the decision to let him sleep while jungkook makes breakfast. jungkook heads down the long flight of stairs and into the large kitchen.

he takes advantage of the large kitchen, so he makes scrambled eggs with toast, biscuits and gravy, and bacon. he checks his phone and looks at the time. 8:05 a.m. jungkook nods and eats his breakfast. he's scrolling through his phone when he hears footsteps coming from the stairs.

jungkook smiles at taehyung, who is currently only wearing boxers and one of jungkook's shirts. taehyung walks over to jungkook and sits down. "where's the food?" he asks in a raspy voice. "good morning to you, too." jungkook says, getting up and fixing taehyung his plate.

he slides the boys plate over to him. taehyung gets up and decides to sit on the counter. jungkook goes up to the boy and puts his hands his thighs. taehyung looks at the boy and gives him a death stare. "i'm trying to eat, here." he says.

"i know." jungkook says, admiring the boy. he stares at the boy, actually observing the boys face. he notices one eye has a monolid and the other has a doublelid. another small thing he notices is the mole on his nose. taehyung sees the boy staring and clears his throat.

"is there something on my face?" he asks. jungkook just shakes his head. "then why are you staring?" he questions while chuckling. "because you're pretty." jungkook answers and taehyung blushes. the boys stare at each other and slowly start leaning in. their lips finally touch and it felt like the world had finally put the boys in the right place.

they kiss for a little while then pull away, putting their foreheads together and smiling. "that's a nice way to wake up in the morning." taehyung says, putting a hand on jungkook's cheek. jungkook nods and puts his hand over taehyung's on his cheek. "you should finish eating. afterwards we can watch netflix or something." jungkook says, slapping the side of taehyung's thighs lightly.

taehyung finishes his breakfast and walks to the living room where jungkook is sitting on the couch. he sits next to the boy and goes on his phone. he's scrolling until he sees hoseok's page and a long post. he taps jungkook's arm. "look at this." he motions to the picture. "holy shit, did they break up?" jungkook asks while reading.
___________________________________

junghoseok7 hi. i'm hoseok, and the picture above is my boyfriend. you may be wondering why i'm posting about him. no, it's not an anniversary, or a special occasion. in fact, it's something quite the opposite. it's a sad thing. we didn't break up, just clearing that. but i wanted to make a post about this precious boy. his name is yoongi. he's a senior this year and he plays basketball. he's actually the team captain. and earlier this year, he got a scholarship offer to play basketball in the united states. he had trouble deciding whether he should leave everything here in seoul or if he should take this opportunity and go to america. he made the decision to come to me personally and ask what he should do. i told him to go to america. he was worried about me falling for someone else while we are thousands of miles away from each other. i told him i would never dream of leaving him no matter how far away we are from each other, and i'm making this post to show him. yoongi, i love you. you're the most important thing that's in my life. i was in such a dark state of mind when we met, but you helped me out of that. i thank God everyday for bringing you into my life because i would probably be dead at this moment if you weren't here. you're always there for me, at my games, when i'm sad, when i'm happy, when i'm angry. it's always you. and i couldn't be more thankful for you. you are the love of my life. thank you for being you, and i hope we make so many memories over these next few months before you have to leave. i love you so much, and i'll never stop loving you. - love, your hobi ❤️
___________________________________

both taehyung and jungkook are moved by hoseok's post. "yoongi's really going to america, huh?" jungkook says in shock. taehyung just nods. "yeah, i guess so." he replies. "oh my god, yoongi's going to america." taehyung repeats jungkook.

"that's great!"

"that's horrible."

———
i'm sorry i literally can't write smut to save my life!