6+ SIX +6

You trudge up the muddy riverbank and drop your pack on dry ground

You trudge up the muddy riverbank and drop your pack on dry ground. To your dismay, your premium cotton beige shirt didn't make it through unharmed. There had been no way of predicting that sharp rocks were hiding underneath that particular stretch of water, it's not like you could tell with all those river rapids in the way. As a weathered adventurer you know the jungle can be unpredictable at times, so accidents like these were inevitable. It's just a small hiccup in the greater plan of things, and on one of your expeditions they were bound to happen at some point anyway.

You remember that one time your parachute got stuck in a tree and you were hanging upside down, off a cliff in the Himalayas. You can't help but chuckle, those were good times!

The team is a little bit annoyed but as nothing got lost and nobody got hurt, it's not too bad. The guide seems surprisingly happy, probably because he knows that after this is done, he's getting a new boat.

Suddenly you feel a surge of energy and can't wait to set off on foot and go deeper into the jungle. After all you are Professor Steve, and extra danger just makes you feel more alive!

Shake the piranhas out of your pant leg, that must have been introduced into the river as a result of human activity and not just for the sake of the story, because they are only native to the amazon while you are currently in PANAMA, and simply go to 13