Part 25

Zayn fluttered his eyes open and saw he was looking at the wall. There was a sharp pain in his bottom and another shooting through his lower back. Clearly this was because of the sex he remembered having last night. With Harry to be specific.

However, when he saw that there was no one next to him and the covers barely with any sign of being disturbed, he quickly sat up and wondered if what he thought he experienced last night wasn't really something he experienced. Was it a dream? No. Because he was naked and still in pain. Maybe he slept with someone that looked like Harry and he just got confused because he wanted it so badly to have been him.

He lowered his head and tugged lazily at his hair. Did I do that? Did I really?... He was just about to start crying when suddenly the door to the room clicked and opened.

Harry came in with keys dangling from his hand. Zayn saw he was wearing a new set of clothes as well, different from what he remembered he had on yesterday. "Harry..."

"Yeah?"

"It really was you."

"Were you expecting someone else?" He sat on the foot of the bed and took off his shoes.

"No I... No. Where are you going?"

"I've already been."

"Where?"

"I went out and got us some breakfast. And coffee too, because... I wasn't sure how to use your coffee pot. It's too complicated."

"No it's not. Just put the coffee in, choose what you're making and press the button."

"It's alright. I've never used a touchscreen coffeepot before and I wasn't familiar with the options and didn't want to press the wrong thing. So you've got coffee from the Pancake House up the street to enjoy this morning. Yummy."

Zayn smiled at his sarcasm as he watched Harry stand up and come over to him.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah."

"Good. Me too." Harry leaned down. "Kiss me good morning."

"Harry, I haven't brushed yet."

"So? Come on. It's almost been an entire month since you kissed me good morning and I don't want to wait any longer."

Zayn thought for moment but still leaned up to kiss Harry good morning. He grimaced from the pain of having to stretch his back. "Grrr..."

"Do you need some medicine, babe?"

"I have some in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom. I'll take it later after I shower. But honestly, Harry. Did you have to hurt me?"

Harry shrugged. "I might have been a little rough last night. But in all fairness, you were the one who told me to punish you."

"And of course you actually took it seriously."

"Yep. Don't offer it if you don't expect it."

Zayn threw the covers off of him and sat up on the side of the bed. Harry was kind enough to help him stand up and walk behind him into the bathroom with his hand on his lower back. "I'll remember that for next time then. Shit..."

Harry laughed. "You know... tattoos and socks are a great look on you. You should wear that more often."

"Stop it." He reached in and turned on the water, then adjusted the temperature. Afterward, he bent over and took off his socks. He grimaced from the pain again. "Shoo, Harry. I'm getting in. I'll be out in fifteen minutes or so."